Page 583 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 834835335735785795805815825835845855865875885936336831083 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,660 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I need to get lucky like that! A job would be great lol I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to come up with rent money that's due tomorrow haha.
    Wow! Geez, that really sucks! So sorry my friend!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I think I'd be freaking out a lot more than you are if there were only $55 between me and being homeless/without insurance/starving....
    Not worth freaking out over lol. I've been homeless for a good while before. I can survive off of two soft pretzels a week.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Ok.

Eighty pages of [thanks] done.
    420 pages left to finish [thank]ing the first 10,000 posts for all you ppl that have made this thread the machine that it is.

C ya all later.......
    G' night
    Nice job!

Goodnight, dbd.
    Ok.

420 pages left to finish [thank]ing the first 10,000 posts for all you ppl that have made this thread the machine that it is.

C ya all later.......
    G' night
    Night, sweetie!

Less than an hour, before I'm out of here to go to the concert. Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah that tuff . any family that can help i hope ?
    I'm the blacksheep of the family lol. No one really talks to me anymore.
    Not worth freaking out over lol. I've been homeless for a good while before. I can survive off of two soft pretzels a week.
    I've been there twice, so I understand.

I've got a couch and a floor....
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Night, sweetie!

Less than an hour, before I'm out of here to go to the concert. Yay!
    Oh yea! Hope you have tons of fun.
    Ok.

C ya all later.......
    G' night
    i was wondering where all those thanks were poping up from lol it just started jumping up and i was like what the heck !! lol ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Oh yea! Hope you have tons of fun.
    Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it and my jacket pockets are loaded with extra stomach meds, just in case! LOL
    Better safe than sorry!
    Better safe than sorry!
    Exactly! Also just took and extra Zantac, so it'll be kicked in by the time I leave.
    Exactly! Also just took and extra Zantac, so it'll be kicked in by the time I leave.
    Several years back I had heartburn for a WEEK straight...I went to the doc and he said I had a lot of GERD so I got to go on the restrictive diet (no fried foods, fatty foods, spicy foods, chocolate, caffeine and no eating for 3 hrs before bed) and he put me on Nexium since none of the OTC meds would work on the heartburn I had. Thankfully the diet and the meds helped things and now I only have to occasionally take a Prilosec to get rid of heartburn.

I still think the guy I was dating at the time gave me Acid Reflux....he had it and I KNOW I caught it from him. Either that or his constant whining just gave me heartburn!
    Did anyone else realize that tomorrow is 10/10/10?? A friend of mine just pointed it out to me...
    Ok.

C ya all later.......
    G' night
    Please don't thank my posts, I want to keep a healthy thanks-to-threads ratio.
    Several years back I had heartburn for a WEEK straight...I went to the doc and he said I had a lot of GERD so I got to go on the restrictive diet (no fried foods, fatty foods, spicy foods, chocolate, caffeine and no eating for 3 hrs before bed) and he put me on Nexium since none of the OTC meds would work on the heartburn I had. Thankfully the diet and the meds helped things and now I only have to occasionally take a Prilosec to get rid of heartburn.

I still think the guy I was dating at the time gave me Acid Reflux....he had it and I KNOW I caught it from him. Either that or his constant whining just gave me heartburn!
    It was definitely the whining!

I have gastritis, very painful and the Omeprazole they had me on wasn't doing anything, so the doc switched my meds.
    It was definitely the whining!

I have gastritis, very painful and the Omeprazole they had me on wasn't doing anything, so the doc switched my meds.
    So Nexium/Prilosec doesn't work for you huh? That sucks I'm surprised the Zantac does anything for you...I tried that and TUMS and they just alleviated the pain for 15-30 mins and then it was back full strength
    So Nexium/Prilosec doesn't work for you huh? That sucks I'm surprised the Zantac does anything for you...I tried that and TUMS and they just alleviated the pain for 15-30 mins and then it was back full strength
    The highest dose of Zantac with Tums works! Nothing else does.
  18.    #11658  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    Please don't thank my posts, I want to keep a healthy thanks-to-threads ratio.
    No problem.
    Waiting for my bus, now. Have a nice night, everyone!

Chat later!
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I have a friend who was always into drawning and whatnot and he put together a little portfolio and ended up getting a decent job as a graphic artist with no schooling or experience, it can happen...i have always been into writing and wanted to submit when PreCentral but was frightened away because I don't know anything about html...i still regret it...sigh