Page 58 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 8485354555657585960616263681081585581058 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 26517
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    that show scared me. I was a little boy when it was on (36 years old). How about The Greatest American Hero .... anyone?
  2.    #1142  
    And let's not forget.... please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize
    On a separate note...enough with the cheating, please (I mean whoever is deleting posts and cost whoever would have been winner for 1000 the super extra special pm that now will not be seen until I decide it's been earned). Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...
    As the Queen has warned: We wouldn't like her when she's angry.

I've known her since she volunteered to be a "helper" of "average" knowledge () on my Helper thread sticky thingy back in December. I never saw her get angry until i checked here this morning.

So, please remember-

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    that show scared me. I was a little boy when it was on (36 years old). How about The Greatest American Hero .... anyone?
    when I was little I loved that show. I have the theme song in my pc. Lol
    I still miss the very old spiderman and hulk cartoons. The theme songs are stuck in my head for life.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    we certainly don't want to make her or dbd angry to the point that they shut this thread down, so please .... FOR THE LOVE OF ODIN !!! ... let's all play by the rules
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I still miss the very old spiderman and hulk cartoons. The theme songs are stuck in my head for life.
    I used to watch Spiderman on The Electric Company. Now that's going back !!
    if you are referring to my back to back post,then,my bad,was not paying attention. once I did it,was not sure if it would be cool to delete it or not.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    if you are referring to my back to back post,then,my bad,was not paying attention. once I did it,was not sure if it would be cool to delete it or not.
    you're good. I was referring to dbd's previous post about Blaize being upset. Also, I think back to back posts are allowed when it's part of a natural conversation.
  9.    #1149  
    zmann, we're just talking about whoever did it knowingly.

99% of the ppl here are playing by the rules, so hopefully it goes smoothly from here-on-out. Thx.
    hey I remember spiderman on electric company. Also on electric company do you remember letter man. Lol.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    don't recall letter man. What about the guy who wore a flesh colored skin tight body suit with his organs painted on? That cat was creepier than Doug Henning!
    I remember who yr talking about. No letterman,come on. ''faster then a rolling o,able to leap capital t in a single bound'' then he use to rip the letter from his varsity sweater and change a word back to another word.lol I just found an episode with a google serach, utube vid.
    Last edited by zmann; 08/10/2010 at 08:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I remember who yr talking about. No letterman,come on. ''faster then a rolling o,able to leap capital t in a single bound'' then he use to rip the letter from his varsity sweater and change a word back to another word.lol
    now I remember. Had to check him out on google images. The picture jogged my memory.
    Mr. Goodbody! Whata freak...

Electric Co. Rocked. Bloodhound Gang theme makes a great ringtone
  15.    #1155  
    Looks like we're gonna get our 10,000th view TODAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    GAH...scenario! Loved it.

Hmm... I'm 36 too and Manimal didn't scare me...

but then again, I never glsg.

jk
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    GAH...scenario! Loved it.

Hmm... I'm 36 too and Manimal didn't scare me...

but then again, I never glsg.

jk
    why you ...... *shakes fist at Jonesey*
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    looks like we're gonna get our 10,000th view today! :d :d :d
    huzzah !!
    pretty funny,just seen the episode of letterman when the bad guy turned light into night. Letter man had t rip the l from his sweater and restore the light.,,,,,,,and I need help,yes I know this. Saw it on utube.
    Good morning all
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->