Page 575 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 754755255655705715725735745755765775785795805856256751075 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 26517
    Since my buddy db's off in la-la land dreaming of becoming a llama farmer somewhere in the Southeast corner of the United States, here are the rules for the next 20 posts...

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    Tomorrow I'm going to make myself a pot of spaghetti sauce...I got myself in the mood for that today telling a co-worker about it.
    weird...it posted twice
    Stupid P|C servers. Don't they know it's a frenzy in here. They need to work overtime right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by led_zeppelin84 View Post
    dude! I'm totally bout to hit up wendy's
    I love Wendy's chili! soo good.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Stupid P|C servers. Don't they know it's a frenzy in here. They need to work overtime right now!
    This slowdown happens every night around this time...
    I have to say that I don't know that I'm really interested in getting a PM from Blaize or Verwon...seeing as how most of the people that hit this thread are men, I have a feeling the special PM's are probably more intended for males, not females
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I like wendys too! So many people talk down on their chili...its cheap, and no work's involved...good to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I have to say that I don't know that I'm really interested in getting a PM from Blaize or Verwon...seeing as how most of the people that hit this thread are men, I have a feeling the special PM's are probably more intended for males, not females
    The first rule of the Special PM thread is that you don't talk about the Special PM. If you truly want to find out what it's all about, you'll just have to win...
    I like Wendy's chili too...could use a little more spiciness, but it has good flavor.
    I like wendys too! So many people talk down on their chili...its cheap, and no work's involved...good to me
    Exactly. Nothing wrong with cheap chili that's available until 1am every night.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    his name was rbert paulsen
    yes...yes it was
    huh?? Whose name was rbert paulsen??
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I like Wendy's chili too...could use a little more spiciness, but it has good flavor.
    totally, I always drop some valentina or louisiana or tabasco in it when I get home
    His name was Robert Paulsen. His name was Robert Paulsen.
    totally, I always drop some valentina or louisiana or tabasco in it when I get home
    When I make chili, I've found a spice mix packet that has really good flavor - it's McCormick Tex-Mex Chili Mix. I use that, dark red kidney beans, hot chili beans, some diced tomatoes, a can of Rotel, a can of tomato paste, some V-8 juice and lately I've been using ground turkey instead of ground beef and it turns out really good.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    too late for this ppl
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Never too late!
    Too late for what? Talking about food?