Page 570 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 704705205605655665675685695705715725735745755806206701070 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,400 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    That sucks!

Go get that salesman who sold that piece of garbage to you!
    Was actually through Amazon. Tried to contact the company that sold it, but with no warranty, I was completely ignored!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    REALLY ? I'll show ya if you send me a pm !!
    I'm not that smart....
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Was actually through Amazon. Tried to contact the company that sold it, but with no warranty, I was completely ignored!
    I pretty much have a personal $100 limit on internet purchases. Anything more than that and I want someone to go after if things don't turn out the way they appear online.
    I pretty much have a personal $100 limit on internet purchases. Anything more than that and I want someone to go after if things don't turn out the way they appear online.
    I have to say that now I agree with you!
    I guess this is appropriate since we're in the 80's...

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    hi
    lol W┴˥ lol W┴˥ ˙ʇsǝʇsǝq ɯı ǝsdǝs 'ʇsǝʇsǝq ɐƃu ɾu ɐʇɥsopu ǝɥp 'ɹʇ ʇ ǝɯnɹoɟ u ʇsǝʇsǝq ǝ pqp
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    sıɥʇ uɐǝɯ noʎ
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I spend half my time on this thread swiping the responses cause I know there's other things y'all are saying that don't show up otherwise...
    big brother is watching you
    banned for writing upside down... ooops wrong thread
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    why
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    .- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

not
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    thx berd
    oppps ok then
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    win
    ...- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

win now
    yes