Page 57 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859606162671071575571057 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 26517
    wow you guys are old !!! aqua man was my fav show but they cancelled his show after 1 or 2 years "snif snif".
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    We're not old, we're vintage.

Old would be if we were talking about the "Batman" series
  3.    #1123  
    So you see, i used to think those flashy "POW!!" "BAMM!!" "UMPH!!"
    graphics were soooo cool!
    Terrible. Just terrible. Did you also like his spare tire under the tights?
    WOW what a great surprise to wake up too!!!! Thanks Blaize!!! and thanks Shadavis. Really cool man, i owe you one. Thanks again everyone
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    And the winner is...

Yeah, he was a monster! I loved that cheesy show, mostly because I love comic books. The show is still better than the movies they've made, imho.
    aw c'mon Blaize. The Hulk movie with Ed Norton was good. How are you gonna make it through the Avengers movie if you don't like that Hulk?
  7.    #1127  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    WOW what a great surprise to wake up too!!!! Thanks Blaize!!! and thanks Shadavis. Really cool man, i owe you one. Thanks again everyone
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    and since you've opened up a comic book discussion, which does everyone prefer? Marvel or DC ? I'm DC 'cause there are too many mutants and mutates in the Marvel Universe. I think Frank Castle (The Punisher) is one of the few humans in Marvel. BTW ... good morning p/c family
    I think we've strayed off topic.

Wait a minute...
  10.    #1130  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Terrible. Just terrible. Did you also like his spare tire under the tights?
    Here is an "interesting" quote from Jonesey in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey
    Made me think of the other day at work, had phone in back pocket, pulled it out to find that my rear was multitasking... had over 10 cards open and Pandora going!
    Hmmm........ a multi-tasking ****, huh?

Just kidding, Jonesey, i just had to show them that.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 08/10/2010 at 07:30 AM.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    We're not old, we're vintage.

Old would be if we were talking about the "Batman" series
    Anyone else remember Canonball or Whirlybirds?? Now they were proper TV series!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    ??? Were those only aired in UK?
    I guess I'm just old because I remember the batman series fondly. Burgess Meredith as the Penguin, Cesar Romero as the joker, and some hottie as cat woman.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    aw c'mon Blaize. The Hulk movie with Ed Norton was good. How are you gonna make it through the Avengers movie if you don't like that Hulk?
    Oh, I'll still go see it. Ed did ok, but the movie was meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    and since you've opened up a comic book discussion, which does everyone prefer? Marvel or DC ? I'm DC 'cause there are too many mutants and mutates in the Marvel Universe. I think Frank Castle (The Punisher) is one of the few humans in Marvel. BTW ... good morning p/c family
    Good morning. With the exceptions of Batman and Cloak & Dagger, I'm a Marvel girl all the way. I love the Marvel Multiverse. And the mutants are an important metaphor (especially if one grew up in the 70's) for any outsider or someone who is different.

Daredevil, Iron Fist, Nomad; humans off the top of my head - too early but I'll think of more.

PS: I loved Batman - despite spare tire! Great campy show, fantastic villains!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Julie Newmar and Ertha Kitt both played Catwoman. and both were hot !
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    I guess I'm just old because I remember the batman series fondly. Burgess Meredith as the Penguin, Cesar Romero as the joker, and some hottie as cat woman.
    That was Eartha Kitt (and someone else who's name I can't remember). I wanted to grow up to be her.

Edit: Thanks Erckul...Julie Newmar was good, too.

17.    #1137  
    Hi, Blaize.
    Hi dbd.

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I got a response from Blaize AND a thanks ! All of the teasing about being a geek was worth it!! Even if I don't get a pm, I'm still a winner !! ltm ltm (actually, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl, so ... glsg glsg)
    HA! You may have just branded a new SMS code.

Anyone remember "Manimal"?