Page 56 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758596061661061565561056 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    didn't delete. Had to edit 'cause I left out "bugs"
    I know, wasn't calling a delete foul (that's kinda like a yellow card isn't it). We're good. I quoted before the edit, but you must have edited either *right* before I hit quote, or before I hit submit. Pretty weird.

Now does this accidental double-post following #1100 fall into the okay category because I was just quickly replying to two other posts? How ironic that it could get deleted due to being a double post.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I know, wasn't calling a delete foul (that's kinda like a yellow card isn't it). We're good. I quoted before the edit, but you must have edited either *right* before I hit quote, or before I hit submit. Pretty weird.
    right on Grabber. Just a weird situation.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    so, Sprint is releasing the update tomorrow. Does that mean Blaize took my idea and she will be sending them one of the coveted pm's ?
    And the thread... suddenly... died. Must be the standard post-100 mark lull eh?

ltm

Now does this accidental double-post following #1100 fall into the okay category because I was just quickly replying to two other posts? How ironic that it could get deleted due to being a double post.
    it was a good win im sure dbd will see it that way
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    it's late here in Cleveland, so I'm out for the night. Congrats Grabber! Enjoy the pm!
    danny will be sneaking away from the wifey any min. now to check up on the thread and to see who the winner was, im positive !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    danny will be sneaking away from the wifey any min. now to check up on the thread and to see who the winner was, im positive !!
    Why does that sound like a familiar scene?
    Why does that sound like a familiar scene?
    Because thats what he do !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=dbdoinit;2597572]Here are the rules once again (in case anybody still doesn't know them) -

[color="red"]***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- [i]NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

the rules state if a back to back is part of a normal conversation, it's okay.
  11.    #1111  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Thank you, Shane.

WINNER for #1100 ---> Grabber5.0
    ur welcome !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I want to thank all the winners for their patience whilst I had 'pooter difficulties. You guys are the best!

On a separate note...enough with the cheating, please (I mean whoever is deleting posts and cost whoever would have been winner for 1000 the super extra special pm that now will not be seen until I decide it's been earned). Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry... (points for those who get the reference!)
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    dalton again?
    Incredible hulk.

I just watched "Pumping Iron" this weekend... Lou Ferrigno was already a monster at 24!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Incredible hulk.

I just watched "Pumping Iron" this weekend... Lou Ferrigno was already a monster at 24!
    And the winner is...

Yeah, he was a monster! I loved that cheesy show, mostly because I love comic books. The show is still better than the movies they've made, imho.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Incredible hulk.

Keeping with the character theme, that was David Banner (Bill Bixby)... One of my favorite shows as a kid (that and A-Team ) I never read the comic books (before my time ), so that was my first exposure to the Hulk... Imagine my confusion when the Hulk movies came out and they are calling him Bruce?
    the movies are a disgrace. The Hulk show was deeper, more about the man. I can still hear the final note from the theme... I'd run to the piano at the end to hit the lowest key at the same time.

Ferrigno was nearly deaf, a lip reader. Adds to the drama... "Pumping Iron" showed his real character, with mom & pop in Brooklyn
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I got my PM! I got my PM!
    You didn't get one! You didn't get one!
    Cuz you can't afford it! You can't afford it!
    And you're on welfare! And your dad's a alcoholic!

<end Eddie Murphy "Delirious" reference...>
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I got my PM! I got my PM!
    You didn't get one! You didn't get one!
    Cuz you can't afford it! You can't afford it!
    And you're on welfare! And your dad's a alcoholic!

<end Eddie Murphy "Delirious" reference...>
    I'm enjoying my "house burger" with the pink ketchup spot, thank you very much.

Must find Incredible Hulk TV shows online.. Hulu? Yessss!
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 08/09/2010 at 11:47 PM.