Page 534 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 344344845245295305315325335345355365375385395445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm reporting you for impersonating a moderator! The minimum fine is 500 Thanks. You better have a good lawyer!
    About those 500 Thanks. Any member right?
    Because if they have to be delightful, I need to create at least 12 fake accounts...
  2.    #10662  
    Maybe it's a refurb refridge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, leave it unplugged for a few days just to be sure.
    Better leave it unplugged until stuff starts crawling out...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Better leave it unplugged until stuff starts crawling out...
    Agreed. Eventually bugs will come and they may install a light for you.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    now you see why I love this phone ^_^
    Another useless post repeating previously posted fixes or irrelevant info, which is incorrect or exclusively to sound interesting and knowledgable in the vain hope some inexperienced n00b will be impressed and hits my Thanks. Sorry for the lack of spelling errors. I'm aware there should be more. Also I don't do accents circonflexes.

OK enough for today. Ta!
  7.    #10667  
    ok ok ok, it looks like i'm gonna have to make another thread to steer it away from our masterpiece again...

(Just for our own thread's safety and well-being)
    You could always do a battery pull. That has helped the accents circonflexes problems I've had in the past.
    someone just made a thread that looks like dbd's work, but they left off the two dots. Ha, you can't fool me!
    So, the doc was checking things out and I am apparently one of the very rare people that is super sensitive to some BP meds. For now, we're sticking with what works and doesn't cause me any major problems, she's afraid to risk trying anything else.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, the doc was checking things out and I am apparently one of the very rare people that is super sensitive to some BP meds. For now, we're sticking with what works and doesn't cause me any major problems, she's afraid to risk trying anything else.
    Well, if a hard reset (battery pull) didn't help and the doctor didn't come up with anything better than that... I'd suggest you head to the Sprint store and ask them to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Well, if a hard reset (battery pull) didn't help and the doctor didn't come up with anything better than that... I'd suggest you head to the Sprint store and ask them to fix it.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Hmmm........how about the repair utility? Nah! I probably need an EPR and then a doctor versions.
    Maybe you need to use an old school doctor version that wipes everything? Not sure how it'll react with BP medication though
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Maybe you need to use an old school doctor version that wipes everything? Not sure how it'll react with BP medication though
    No, a downgrade could work, if I take my OS back far enough. Great idea!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm probably going to buy a MIG Whelder.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I'm probably going to buy a MIG Whelder.
    I'm not sure the Pre would survive that...
    what is a "whelder" ?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    It's like a welder, only with an "h"...
    This one is similar to the one I'm looking at:
    Just call me Berd.
    I don't see any "H" in that picture