Page 53 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758631031535531053 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 26517
  1.    #1041  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    [IMG]

    I'm afraid you're underestimating the sneakiness, sir


    EDIT: Can anyone see that? On my Mac it's just a little blue question mark... not as funny as intended.
  2. #1042  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post


    I'm afraid you're underestimating the sneakiness, sir
    hahaha Love it! Go ahead smack my foot! Give it a good whack! I feel nothing I swear!
    Isnt that Jesus from the big lebowski too!
    Love that movie!
    "Nobody F@cks with the Jesus"
  3.    #1043  
    Here are the rules once again (in case anybody still doesn't know them) -

    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

    1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

    2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.
  4. #1044  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Here are the rules once again (in case anybody still doesn't know them) -

    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

    1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

    2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.
    Bc you stole the 50th spot can I win a 1/2 PM!?!?! you know even just a Hi from Blaize!? I dont think she knows I exist!
  5. #1045  
    Man this is a tough gig
  6. #1046  
    so what is this all about again? LOL
  7.    #1047  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    Bc you stole the 50th spot can I win a 1/2 PM!?!?! you know even just a Hi from Blaize!? I dont think she knows I exist!
    LOL ltm ltm, maybe i'll put a good word in for ya.




    LOL LOL LOL
  8.    #1048  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Man this is a tough gig
    I think it's my second job now, lol.
  9.    #1049  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    so what is this all about again? LOL
    Don't try to understand it, it wouldn't be as fun.
  10. #1050  
    ooooohhhhk lol.
  11. #1051  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LOL ltm ltm, maybe i'll put a good word in for ya.




    LOL LOL LOL
    "Youre my Boy Blue" hahah lol

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I think it's my second job now, lol.
    hahaha im sure precentral can hook you up if palm cant in the advertising dept! ltm

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Don't try to understand it, it wouldn't be as fun.
    Agreed! Thats what I try to keep telling myself about my job! hahha ltm ltm
  12. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1052  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    so what is this all about again? LOL
    just post random thoughts and wait
  13. #1053  
    I deleted a 2400 sms conversation today.. it took an hour and a half for my Pre to delete all of the messages.

    Is that random enough?
  14. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1054  
    I can't even wrap my head around that
  15.    #1055  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    hahaha im sure precentral can hook you up if palm cant in the advertising dept! ltm
    Thanks, gsonspre.
  16.    #1056  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I deleted a 2400 sms conversation today.. it took an hour and a half for my Pre to delete all of the messages.

    Is that random enough?
    How many times did you tie your shoelaces last Saturday?
  17. #1057  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I deleted a 2400 sms conversation today.. it took an hour and a half for my Pre to delete all of the messages.

    Is that random enough?
    Your getting the hang of it! just throw in some white text and some LOL's & ltm'smixed w/ complete random humor & you got it!
  18. #1058  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Thanks, gsonspre.
    Anytime! But please I feel like we're family now, call me "G" or "Gson" or my birth given name Garison!
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1059  
    plus a few ltm and a pancake reference. You're on your way
  20. #1060  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    plus a few ltm and a pancake reference. You're on your way
    See the sneeky sneeky white text in my earlier post! You cant forget the ltm's!!!! hahhahaha LOLOL ltm ltm

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions