Page 527 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 274274775175225235245255265275285295305315325375776271027 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,540 of 26517
  1. #10521  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea???
    This guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2. #10522  
    He throws some great partys.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  3. #10523  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    hello
    Hi

    --Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  4. #10524  
    At around 8:30am pacific standard time, I am going to fight the zombie apocolypse in COD WAW for PS3. Anyone care to join me?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  5. #10525  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    At around 8:30am pacific standard time, I am going to fight the zombie apocolypse in COD WAW for PS3. Anyone care to join me?
    Nah, I have games virtually coming out of all orifices. Heaven forbid I actually have to play them
  6. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10526  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Nah, I have games virtually coming out of all orifices. Heaven forbid I actually have to play them
    great. now I have that visual in my head. 'morning, GFN
  7. #10527  
    good morning off topic crew!
  8. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10528  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    good morning off topic crew!
    'morning
  9.    #10529  
    hola
  10. #10530  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    great. now I have that visual in my head. 'morning, GFN
    MORNIN' - it's afternoon here. I'm almost done working.
  11. #10531  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    hola
    Que tal, Gran Emperador?
  12. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10532  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    MORNIN' - it's afternoon here. I'm almost done working.
    oh yeah. Maybe if I pay attention to your name, I'd realize that. ltm
  13.    #10533  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Que tal, Gran Emperador?
    Bueno, grassy@ss.
  14. #10534  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    oh yeah. Maybe if I pay attention to your name, I'd realize that. ltm
    I live in The Netherlands.
    I'm just "that guy from Vietnam". You don't know me?
    I'm a frikking Pre legend! LOL

    I'll go weep in a corner now.
  15. #10535  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Bueno, grassy@ss.
    No more rushed delightfulness jokes!
  16.    #10536  
    GuyFromNam is more famous than most of you realize.
  17. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10537  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    GuyFromNam is more famous than most of you realize.
    oh, I realize "who" he is from the famous update. Just don't pay as much attention to anyone with "guy" in their name as opposed to a female with a picture
  18. #10538  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    oh, I realize "who" he is from the famous update. Just don't pay as much attention to anyone with "guy" in their name as opposed to a female with a picture
    Well, apart from that I have a rather uneventful life. And that just fell in my lap.
    Those were my 15 minutes of monkey **** oil.

    I'll post pictures of my wife!
    GirlFromIpeNamA? Would that work?
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10539  
    LOL after I read my last post, I realized it comes across kinda creepy. No need for a picture of the wife, GFN. I'll be sure to show the proper respect in the future. ltm ltm

    now I have girl from impanema stuck in my head
  20. #10540  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    LOL after I read my last post, I realized it comes across kinda creepy. No need for a picture of the wife, GFN. I'll be sure to show the proper respect in the future. ltm ltm

    now I have girl from impanema stuck in my head
    God you're hard to please!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions