Page 516 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 164164665065115125135145155165175185195205215265666161016 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 26517
  1. #10301  
    So in my "acceptance" speech, I like to give a big "hayyyyyy" to all my new friends in the OT section.

    You guys are going to be seeing alot more of me in here, because they just lost websense at work.
  2.    #10302  
    Well, that didn't take long, lol lol....

    WINNER (on his FIRST day) for #10300 ---> guerillatwang


    Congrats!!


    Now you just have to choose whether you want a Special PM from Blaize Babycakes or Verwon Buttercup.
  3. #10303  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    You guys are going to be seeing alot more of me in here, because they just lost websense at work.
    Yayyyyy!!!!

    BTW - Congrats on the win, first time thru the FRENZY! Some guys it's taken a thousand posts to win. But you....YOU.......

    Have a cold one on me!
  4. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10304  
    congrats on the first time win!
  5. #10305  
    Wow! Whatta way to show up in OT;
    'Hi I'm new here - I'll take that prize thank you very much'

    Congrats guerillatwang
  6. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #10306  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    One of the ever.
    I forgot about the Black Knight scene too. "It's just a flesh wound!"
  7. #10307  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, that didn't take long, lol lol....

    WINNER (on his FIRST day) for #10300 ---> guerillatwang


    Congrats!!


    Now you just have to choose whether you want a Special PM from Blaize Babycakes or Verwon Buttercup.
    WOOO! Thank ya kindly! I believe i'd like the PM to be from Verwon.

    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Yayyyyy!!!!

    BTW - Congrats on the win, first time thru the FRENZY! Some guys it's taken a thousand posts to win. But you....YOU.......

    Have a cold one on me!
    Will do! As soon as I leave this wretched office i'll be enjoying a nice cold Boulevard Pilsner. (local Kansas City brewery FYI, one of the best pilsners i've ever tasted. )
  8. #10308  
    dang the twang.
  9. #10309  
    Congrats on your win on your first try! lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10.    #10310  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    WOOO! Thank ya kindly! I believe i'd like the PM to be from Verwon.
    I'll notify her shortly.
  11. #10311  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    dang the twang.


    I don't know what's up with the Midwest's beautiful weather this fall but I sure am enjoying it. We're on our like 11th straight day of clear sunny skies. Couldn't ask for much more than that.
  12. #10312  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I'll notify her shortly.
    I'm still patiently waiting for my special PM from my last win...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  13.    #10313  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm still patiently waiting for my special PM from my last win...
    You picked Babycakes, right?
  14.    #10314  
    *Updated list of winners @OP on first page.
  15. #10315  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm still patiently waiting for my special PM from my last win...
    From me or from Blaize?

    I could've sworn I've sent all mine.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #10316  
    New Pre is not here yet..... UPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  17. #10317  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    From me or from Blaize?

    I could've sworn I've sent all mine.
    Blaize. I decided to switch it up this time.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  18. #10318  
    OFFICIAL VERWON BUTTERCUP ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE NOOBS:

    Calling me 'V' is reserved to be used only by the people I am closest too! Currently, there are 2 that get to do that.

    Everyone else may call me Ver or Buttercup on this site. Thank you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19.    #10319  
    Blaize may be out for awhile.

    Do you wanna wait for her or ask V?
  20. #10320  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You picked Babycakes, right?
    Yes.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions