Page 512 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 124124625025075085095105115125135145155165175225626121012 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 26517
  1. #10221  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Just wanted to rush in here and say

    I don't get the point of the other thread...
    I say let's rush out...
  2. #10222  
    Hey peeps! My priorities keep slipping away when I don't have 'em locked down.
    Got 'em under control right now.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3. #10223  
    With all the rushing around these days, how is it that anyone can take any delight in life?

    Oh, I see what you did there....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  4. #10224  
    nonsense all nonsense
  5. #10225  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    only a "part" of your brain is odd? ltm ltm

    Yeah, and it's the part that wants to sleep-in the longest.
  6. #10226  
    Remember ladder holders! You are an integral component in a successful frenzy. Failure to pay attention may result in the following:

    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  7. #10227  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    With all the rushing around these days, how is it that anyone can take any delight in life?

    Oh, I see what you did there....
    Damn, I wish I had posted that.
    But my toiletbrush ain't bright.

    HEY:
  8.    #10228  
    As much as i enjoy this, i think we'll have to lay off on the delightful jokes, before we get the thread shut down.
  9.    #10229  
    We all put too much work and time into this thread to mess it up because of the exposed.
  10. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10230  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    As much as i enjoy this, i think we'll have to lay off on the delightful jokes, before we get the thread shut down.
    +1
  11. #10231  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    As much as i enjoy this, i think we'll have to lay off on the delightful jokes, before we get the thread shut down.
    OOooooooooooo-kayyyyyyyyy (sulking)
    But verwon missed all the fun...
  12. #10232  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    We all put too much work and time into this thread to mess it up because of the exposed.
    You're breaking the rules while setting them!
  13.    #10233  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You're breaking the rules while setting them!
    Ok. That's it.
  14. #10234  
    Sorry, your highness, but you're really not the dictator of Ithuania, a small European republic. In fact, there is no Ithuania. The hordes of admirers, the military parades, this office - we faked it all as an experiment in human psychology. In fact, your highness, your real name is Edward Belcher, you're from Long Island, New York, and it's time to go home, Eddie.
  15.    #10235  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Sorry, your highness, but you're really not the dictator of Ithuania, a small European republic. In fact, there is no Ithuania. The hordes of admirers, the military parades, this office - we faked it all as an experiment in human psychology. In fact, your highness, your real name is Edward Belcher, you're from Long Island, New York, and it's time to go home, Eddie.
    wth
  16. #10236  
    hahahaha
  17. #10237  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    We all put too much work and time into this thread to mess it up because of the exposed.
    I would be delighted to honor your request.
  18.    #10238  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I would be delighted to honor your request.
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #10239  
    how the mighty have fallen
  20. #10240  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    wth
    The Far Side. I can't find the pic!
    Sorry for not posting the pic in a post-pic thread.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions