Page 506 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 64064564965015025035045055065075085095105115165566061006 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,120 of 26517
  1. #10101  
    Wow I just missed this by a minute...
    I'm like soooo fast...
  2.    #10102  
    WINNER for #10,100 ---> irateb

    I saw hatchettjack delete the post where he said "win" @99.

    Irateb had the win @00 and then got dropped back after hatchett's deletion.
  3. #10103  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Two word posts, please...

    Do I win?

    Blasted back-to-backs....Don't delete them hatchett.....

    Congrats irateb!
    sorry, didnt back to back on purpose
  4.    #10104  
    @hatchett -

    I'm guessing that you deleted that when you saw you didn't win because you probably thought that posting "win" @99 looked bad.

    But it's in the rules to leave it there.

    Thanks for trying to fix your mistake, but it actually would've messed things up if we didn't already have a rule for it.
  5. #10105  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    - If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

    - If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

    - If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    sorry, didnt back to back on purpose
    We know...just leave them...

    I would hate to have db actually have to follow-through on this promise!
  6.    #10106  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    We know...just leave them...

    I would hate to have db actually have to follow-through on this promise!
    LoL LoL
  7.    #10107  
    Complete, up-to-date, list of winners will now always be @OP on first page, for easy access.
  8. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #10108  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WINNER for #10,100 ---> irateb

    I saw hatchettjack delete the post where he said "win" @99.

    Irateb had the win @00 and then got dropped back after hatchett's deletion.
    It's funny that since I've retired, I've won twice without trying, and I can't count the dozens of times I sat here and finished in second. Anywho, I'm giving this one away, and I want it to go to Workerb33. The student has paid back the master. Since he's probably going to say something like "I don't want it", I choose that Buttercup gives him the PM, as she is normally very quick on the PM draw.

    This PM donation was brought to you courtesy of Workerb33's Thoughtful Foundation (W-T-F). Remember:

    W-T-F...Because We Give One®

    Last edited by irateb; 10/04/2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: I can't effing spell
  9.    #10109  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    It's funny that since I've retired, I've won twice without trying, and I can't count the dozens of times I sat here and finished in second. Anywho, I'm giving this one away, and I want it to go to Workerb33. The student has paid back the master. Since he's probably going to say something like "I don't want it", I choose that Buttercup gives him the PM, as she is normally very quick on the PM draw.

    This PM donation was brought to you courtesy of Workerb33's Thoughful Foundation (W-T-F). Remember:

    W-T-F...Because We Give One®

    I'll let her know.
  10. #10110  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    W-T-F...Because We Give One®
  11. #10111  
    Finally found my misplaced priorities...gave them a talking to as well !!!!!

    I see that I missed the 10K frenzy...and no front page post either!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  12. #10112  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    It's funny that since I've retired, I've won twice without trying, and I can't count the dozens of times I sat here and finished in second. Anywho, I'm giving this one away, and I want it to go to Workerb33. The student has paid back the master. Since he's probably going to say something like "I don't want it", I choose that Buttercup gives him the PM, as she is normally very quick on the PM draw.

    This PM donation was brought to you courtesy of Workerb33's Thoughtful Foundation (W-T-F). Remember:

    W-T-F...Because We Give One®

    Done!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #10113  
    Yeah front page is for important stuff like old guys making millions when it's the design and development team that should...
  14. #10114  
    ...... darn
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  15. #10115  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Done!
    thanks to you and irateb. you were fast enough that I couldn't re-gift it. well played.
  16. #10116  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    thanks to you and irateb. you were fast enough that I couldn't re-gift it. well played.
    Completely on purpose!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #10117  
    Server down..... 9,000,000 calls at once..... can I go home now?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  18. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #10118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    thanks to you and irateb. you were fast enough that I couldn't re-gift it. well played.
    I learned from the best ltm...
  19. #10119  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Server down..... 9,000,000 calls at once..... can I go home now?
    dbd will be proud that you are still here (in P|C) after all that!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  20. #10120  
    Imagine if I posted a message that said -

    "Yes the server is down, but I am on P|C in a Dbd thread. I will be with you when I am done posting a funny pic or 30."
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions