Page 505 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 54054554955005015025035045055065075085095105155556051005 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 26517
    lol lol ltm ltm
  2.    #10082  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    woohooo! Since it's slow today, the ladder might be easier to handle.
    what time is it?
  5.    #10085  
    In the hospital, relatives gathered in the waiting room where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in, looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I am the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces, "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, semi-risky, and you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?" The Doctor quickly responded, "$5000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A man, unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and then to the entire group said, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've been used."
    hehheee
    ha ha ha! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    In the hospital, relatives gathered in the waiting room where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in, looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I am the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces, "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, semi-risky, and you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?" The Doctor quickly responded, "$5000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A man, unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and then to the entire group said, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've been used."
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    +1
    lol lol ltm ltm lol
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I had a joke, but it got lost in my male brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Programmer: "Why don't we just get back in and see if it happens again?"
    That's so true. If it's not reproducible, then it's not a bug!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Or if it only happens in one operating system vs another, it's still your problem, not the programmer's ltm
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    sounds like something rwhitby would say
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I don't get it
    ltm ltm ltm
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I don't get it
    You keep holding the ladder there buddy
    what?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    huh?
    Two word posts, please...

Do I win?

Blasted back-to-backs....Don't delete them hatchett.....

Congrats irateb!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Nobodylikesmytwoword posts