Page 503 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 34034534934984995005015025035045055065075085135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 26517
    Warning, due to finger injury, dbd won't be able to type for several days!

Please have the ice packs and liniments ready in advance!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You're going to have a sore and worn out clicking finger!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    YES, they do.

I advise everybody to keep an eye on their "thanks" count during the next few days.

I'm serious about this.
    You guys truly deserve it.
    You should be able to install the Selenium IDE plugin for firefox and then automate the thanks!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    YES, they do.

I advise everybody to keep an eye on their "thanks" count during the next few days.

I'm serious about this.
    don't tell del-rush about that!
    Since I'm still somewhat new to the forum, what good does the "Thanks" button do, other than increasing the # of Thanks for the recipient and possibly increasing their ego?
    LOL! What else does it need to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Since I'm still somewhat new to the forum, what good does the "Thanks" button do, other than increasing the # of Thanks for the recipient and possibly increasing their ego?
    it can spawn the creation of phantom accounts and a false sense of importance. Other than that... They don't have any catual value.

ps, if you appreciate this post... Go hit the thanks button for verwon or dbd.
    Yes, amazing how important they are for some people. Truly silly!
    I find the thanks button to be a cheap way to say "I care".
    (I often don't notice when I am thanked ... but sometimes it feels good to be appreciated!)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I use the Thanks button a lot when I actually meant to hit the Reply, and then I'm too lazy to remove the Thanks. Is that bad?
    Nah! Since it really means nothing, not worth worrying about.
    Time to sleep tonight, there's another week of school, awesomeness abounds!
    I'd click the Thanks button 1000 times for someone that could get rid of this stupid sinus headache I've had for the last...4 days.

Maybe they could make a patch for that?
    Well I always thoughtvthat it shows (or supposed to show) that you have helped someone and thereby encouraging you to post more often.. How it's supposed to encourage you though is beyond me... Maybe if you got a special pm for every 100 Thanks, from verwon or blaize, it may actually do what's intended to..

Back when I had my forums (hofoufn.com and wirelessolutions.net) before vbulletin implemented the thanks button, I had someone create a raffle system where for every 10 useful posts you made you earned 1 raffle ticket towards a Free .. (at the time, PSP, latest phone etc...)

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I use the Thanks button a lot when I actually meant to hit the Reply, and then I'm too lazy to remove the Thanks. Is that bad?
    I guess it is not that bad. ooops
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I'd click the Thanks button 1000 times for someone that could get rid of this stupid sinus headache I've had for the last...4 days.

Maybe they could make a patch for that?
    Hope you feel better soon!

Speaking of that, I'd like a patch to make pizza always be low sodium....someone needs to get on that. Where's warlord?
    YES, they do.

I'm serious about this.
    Don't RUSH through it

HEY was there some kind of RTA meeting I wasn't invited to?
    Damn, all that caring and thanking...

Hell, y'all farting and drooling again...
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 10/04/2010 at 04:14 AM.
  17.    #10057  
    I've done 25 pages of [thanks] so far........... (starting from the first page).....
  18.    #10058  
    35 pages of [thanks] so far.......
  19.    #10059  
    Ok 38, so far.

Goin' back to sleep now (since i work 4 tens, i'm off on Mondays with wifey home).

C ya ppl later.
    Take care.

.... And thanks again!!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    good morning, ot crew.