Page 499 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 399449489494495496497498499500501502503504509549599999 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,980 of 26517
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    sketch, that pic in your signature, is that from who wants to be a millionaire? what kind of response is that!
    Whoever gets #9999 should ask Workerb33 a question. We should set him up to accidentally win this one!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    and I will give it a thoughtful answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    sketch, that pic in your signature, is that from who wants to be a millionaire? what kind of response is that!
    The Official Response

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    But tell me, why did you pick the elephant?
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    well "When the moon hits your eye. Like a big-a pizza pie" you know it cant be as big as an elephant and since Elephants eat peanuts well than you know peanuts arent that big at all

i had trouble with the kettle... since you can make a kettle any size, but since the pot called the kettle black, that means that the pot was bigger than the kettle since its doin the name calling ... and because POT wasnt an option i went with kettle..

why? what did you pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I'm so not we. Starting to see zees.
    It's like 12:30am where you are. You will be dreaming of skirts tonight!
    does *** qualify?
    wow, they really edit dubya tee eff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    and I will give it a thoughtful answer.
    I was hoping for some white text in your response to this little prod! I think you will need to save your "thoughtfulness" for Babycakes or buttercup!
    23:30! Tomorrows Sunday right?
    More wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    does *** qualify?
    after yesterday, I'm surprised you have the guts to come back.
    Whoohoooo.... (just adding to the count)
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    does *** qualify?
    Banned for using a banned word!
    Dbd should write up a new set of rules (that are "guidance" for whoever wins #10000).
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    rules time
    My 3yr old (the one who jumped in the pool) is still awake (almost midnight), so I guess I'll hang around.
    I was just reading some back posts fromm earlier...wasn't Smeezy Capt. Hook's First Mate or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Dbd should write up a new set of rules (that are "guidance" for whoever wins #10000).
    I think only past winners should be eligible for sending the winning PM. (They will know to match the tone of any PM(s) they were sent. Of course, dbd gets to make the rules!)
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I think only past winners should be eligible for sending the winning PM. (They will know to match the tone of any PM(s) they were sent. Of course, dbd gets to make the rules!)
    Oh so that was the tone?
    A vasectomy without anasthesia
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    On to the next page!

D'oh! Next page already here...