Page 496 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 396446486491492493494495496497498499500501506546596996 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,920 of 26517
  1. #9901  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I couldn't tell lol.. Congrats!
    Awesome, I won again! This is my second time.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2. #9902  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Good luck for #9900
    Thanks dbd! lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3. #9903  
    congratulations Garrett
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  4. #9904  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Maybe some day in the future it will be possible.
    LMAO! Oh yeah, maybe!

    Congrats on your win!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #9905  
    Hey, I finally found a relationship I can handle:

    Long Term Relationship shampoo for long hair from Herbal Essences
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #9906  
    And it won't cheat on you
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  7. #9907  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    And it won't cheat on you
    Great point!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #9908  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    Depends on if there was more before.
    One gets unscared real quickly.

    Gosh you're all gone again. Farting and drooling in your sleep again.
    I can smell you guys from here. OK, verwon's the one with gastritis, but the rest of you just have plain gas.
    I've got this huge Chrevolet Blazer running on gas, and it could easily do a couple of miles on what you guys are emitting.

    Here are The Guiding Principles of The Real Thanks Alliance
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 10/03/2010 at 02:42 AM.
  9. #9909  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    *juggling and playing hacky sack by myself*

    readily waiting for any echoes in the distance.

    I just partied with the Wild Things
    are you juggling a hackey sack or hackeying a juggle sack.... or sacking a juggly hack?

    --Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  10. #9910  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    One gets unscared real quickly.

    Gosh you're all gone again. Farting and drooling in your sleep again.
    I can smell you guys from here. OK, verwon's the one with gastritis, but the rest of you just have plain gas.
    I've got this huge Chrevolet Blazer running on gas, and it could easily do a couple of miles on what you guys are emitting.

    Here are [url= Guiding Principles of The Real Thanks Alliance[/url]
    Gastritis= gastric inflammation. From too much stomach acid irritating the lining of the stomach. Nothing to do with gas, at all!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #9911  
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #9912  
  13. #9913  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Gastritis= gastric inflammation. From too much stomach acid irritating the lining of the stomach. Nothing to do with gas, at all!
    I've been gone for 4 days and we're still explaining gastritis?

    Ok silly question who here not have a webos phone?

    --Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  14. #9914  
    I did differentiate between the two in my post, verwon.
    I did not imply both conditions have identical or similar symptoms.

    We have gas-treat-us!
  15. #9915  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I've been gone for 4 days and we're still explaining gastritis?

    Ok silly question who here not have a webos phone?

    --Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    webos? Never heard of it.
  16. #9916  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I've been gone for 4 days and we're still explaining gastritis?

    Ok silly question who here not have a webos phone?

    --Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Yes! It's gotten a bit old having people think I've been ill and in major pain from a bout of gas bubbles!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #9917  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I did differentiate between the two in my post, verwon.
    I did not imply both conditions have identical or similar symptoms.

    We have gas-treat-us!
    Thank you! The good news is, my endoscopy and biopsies were negative for H. Pylori, cancer and etc.

    Seems to be they misdiagnosed me, before, with Pancreatitis and were treating me for the wrong thing. Started many years ago, after a car wreck, was misdiagnosed then, too. So, it's gone chronic.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #9918  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thank you! The good news is, my endoscopy and biopsies were negative for H. Pylori, cancer and etc.

    Seems to be they misdiagnosed me, before, with Pancreatitis and were treating me for the wrong thing. Started many years ago, after a car wreck, was misdiagnosed then, too. So, it's gone chronic.
    verwon, you should sue every single person who misdiagnosed you, just because they deserve it, and get a whole new set of organs. Sorry if I'm trying to sound funny, but this is how I deal with terrible situations. I can't tell you enough how awful your situation seems to me. Seems the healthcare system has had you spiralling down for a while now. It's simply unacceptable.
  19. #9919  
    You are absolutely right. The proper tests to be certain, before making a diagnosis would have saved me a ton of trouble and misery. Problem is, after all this time, we have no actual proof!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20.    #9920  
    WINNER for #9900 ---> Garrett92C


    CONGRATS, GARRETT!!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions