Page 445 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 345395435440441442443444445446447448449450455495545945 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    what up people,hows everyone,,i have not been keeping up last few days.
    Welcome back! This forum seems to have slowed down in pace in the last day or two. My guess is (unless you and I talk for a while) that we won't hit the 100 mark until morning (when people wake up, not now).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Wow over 200 posts. They sending pictures of their axe wounds or something?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I have been busy for the past week so I have not been here as much.but I still always check in here and there to see the gang.
    And here I thought I was going to have some excitement before I went to bed. Oh well, back to waiting for the video of my RC plane test to upload to youtube..
    somebody was flying over my house today with a cart w a big fanand it had a parachute on it,,it was very cool
    Those are neat.. I gave up on the upload (signal is too iffy here in the basement.. going the USB to PC route.
    Well, the water didn't damage my camera.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Well, the water didn't damage my camera.
    Glad to hear it. Screen still messed up?
    And... here's the video. (I know you were dying to see it )

You all should like the supports I'm using to hold the plane off the work bench.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 09/26/2010 at 12:42 AM.
    Yep! It's improved a little, but not much.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Amazed that a smartphone and water will still work.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    What's going on people

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    few weeks back I was camping. I had jean shorts on and pre was in pocket. Someone threw football near pond and being the dope I am,i had to catch it,but I landed in the pond. I jumped out quickly and took pre out of my pocket and it was fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yep! It's improved a little, but not much.
    Verwon,
    A watched pot never boils! You need to take the battery out of your phone and put it in rice (which acts as a desiccant for about 2 days. No cheating in turning it on before then. You are increasing the likelihood of damage to your phone. You can ignore my advice but this advice is the collective advice of this forum over many years.

The "best" advice is even more extreme (but very counter-intuitive too). That advice involves first soking your phone in deionized water as a "cleaning step" before beginning the drying process". Of course, no battery should be part of this procedure at all.
    awww verwon,sorry to hear this
    I won't say anything involving flowers during this (hopefully) "n mod 100 == 97" post. D)
    not many people up now ,very quiet
    trying to set this up for someone! (Yes, it worked: "n mod 100 == 99")

Where is GuyFroNam when you need him?

zmann, It's OK for you to win!
    ok,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    ok,lol
    Now we have to wait for dbd to wake up and declare (you) the winner,
    "But it's 3AM!" NO EXCUSE, DAMMIT!