Page 444 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 344394434439440441442443444445446447448449454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,880 of 26517
  1. #8861  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You get new batteries for Xmas???
    It'll be for halloween or the wife's b-day since our year is up some time in october. Funny enough, our centro batt's are showing better life than the Pre ones.... and we had the centro's for 2 years before getting the pres... The pres surely see way more use than the centros did.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  2. #8862  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    It'll be for halloween or the wife's b-day since our year is up some time in october. Funny enough, our centro batt's are showing better life than the Pre ones.... and we had the centro's for 2 years before getting the pres... The pres surely see way more use than the centros did.
    But seriously, do you get them for free.
    I hear all kinds of crazy US carrier stories...
  3. #8863  
    They do, sometimes, give them for free, if you are suffering from battery problems, before your year warranty is up, since they think a battery should last that long.

    Now, if you want spares, you are on your own. I hit Ebay for mine, since I know there are times I'll be traveling or away from home for a few days in a row and unable to charge anywhere.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #8864  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    But seriously, do you get them for free.
    I hear all kinds of crazy US carrier stories...
    Yeah they are free, if my Sprint store won't give em to me for free.... Palm will, it is covered under the year warranty from Palm. So if I have any issues I just contact Palm (confirmed this first with a wonderful Palm rep). Would have already done it, but there is not a Sprint store near my work, so I have to stop being lazy and go outta my way. The wife's battery is horrible and she doesn't get to charge all day at work like I do (touchstone on my desk).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5. #8865  
    And now, it's in my call log that the guy from the Sprint store called me back to take care of the cancellation!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #8866  
    So excited! My OEM battery is coming in for pick up. Now I'll have two stock batteries. One Doctored,and the other hopefully close to its true mah. Afterwards maybe I'll find a sweet deal on Amazon or ebay for a extended battery with back case. Nothing that will make my Pre look like a 1983 RCA tv
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  7. #8867  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've had a few adventures with Sprint CS, already!
    Something tells me that (just maybe) in spite of any adventure, that you won in the end!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  8. #8868  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    maybe I'll find a sweet deal on Amazon or ebay for a extended battery with back case.
    The Sedio 2600 is a great compromise. Lots of life and a back for around $50 from Amazon. If you have Prime, reasonably quick shipping is free. (The only gotcha is if you like touchstones. Someone on this forum offered to build (glue up) touchstone compatible backs for extended batteries if you ship him both. (I don't remember who this was or if [s]he is still doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Nothing that will make my Pre look like a 1983 RCA tv
    Although a 19" diagl screen would be a very interesting addition to the WebOS lineup!

    PS: I think it's really weird how many times I get the "n mod 100 == 69" post in this thread!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  9. #8869  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Something tells me that (just maybe) in spite of any adventure, that you won in the end!
    ROFL! How'd you guess?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #8870  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    dbd, do you still have a stock Pre? Can you check to see if app catalog updates work for you? If it doesn't, hardbeatz may want your log files.
    I currently have a stock Pre (for about a month or less since I had it replaced). I've not yet connected to it in developer mode or installed Preware. If you are still online, I can try and help debug tonight (but not tomorrow until mid-late evening.)

    EDIT: I'm late to the "helper's party", It looks like Palm identified the problem.
    Last edited by sudoer; 09/25/2010 at 08:45 PM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  11. #8871  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    The Sedio 2600 is a great compromise. Lots of life and a back for around $50 from Amazon. If you have Prime, reasonably quick shipping is free. (The only gotcha is if you like touchstones. Someone on this forum offered to build (glue up) touchstone compatible backs for extended batteries if you ship him both. (I don't remember who this was or if [s]he is still doing it.

    Although a 19" diagl screen would be a very interesting addition to the WebOS lineup!

    PS: I think it's really weird how many times I get the "n mod 100 == 69" post in this thread!
    Cool ranch sudoer. Thank you. An above 1350-2600 is what I am looking for.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  12. #8872  
    Here is what I am considering. A post by my friend.
    Seidio 2600 with a amzer 2800 door

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...door-sexy.html
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  13. #8873  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Cool ranch sudoer. Thank you. An above 1350-2600 is what I am looking for.
    I think this is the link in Amazon.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  14. #8874  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Here is what I am considering. A post by my friend.
    Seidio 2600 with a amzer 2800 door

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...door-sexy.html
    Maybe I'm a cheapskate, but that battery/door are almost 90 bucks!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  15. #8875  
    did Rod get his PM? Just checking...
  16. #8876  
    Personally when needed I would run with extra batteries for 2 reasons... we have a couple good batts from our centros, and we both run hard cases...........
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  17. #8877  
    I guess I have a 3rd reason.... because we use the hell outta the touchstones (5 of em between the 2 of us)..... I'm dumb today, gonna go make another drink.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  18. #8878  
    I always keep extra batteries for my phones!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #8879  
    As of this post (dbd's rules for the "final 20" go into effect). I won't post them - U-know what they are!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  20. #8880  
    what up people,hows everyone,,i have not been keeping up last few days.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions