Page 443 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 343393433438439440441442443444445446447448453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 26517
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Well, the Pre has finally impressed me. Looks like I'll have to have insurance replace mine.
    what happened? When mine crapped out, the Sprint store replaced it for free. Didn't even need to fill out any paperwork. and yes, I have TEP
    Mine took a bath last night! LOL

Picked it up to check something and felt dizzy for a brief moment, so it slipped right out of my hand and into the tub.

Has crazy lines and water marks on the screen, even after sitting in a bag of rice.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    yikes! Good thing you have the insurance, ver. Sorry to hear that you were feeling dizzy though
    I always insure my phones.

Thanks, my BP has been dropping if I sit-up or stand up too fast. Doc thinks it's from the dehydration.
  5.    #8845  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Yeah the thread is back; the forums werent the same without it.
    Thanks, Maestro, good to see you back here too.
    Take the battery out and leave it in a bagorice for 2 days.
    Do not turn it on.
    Fast rewind and slap yourself on the hand.
    It's already on and working, except the screen and a random glitch.

Just went to the Sprint store and ordered the Epic.
    aHHH!!!!!....you have TEP, just get another Pre replacement, dont turn to the dark side.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Yeah, I cancelled the Epic, I'd rather wait and get an Evo, later. Or see what's new coming out.

I have no phone loyalty, really don't care about that stuff.

I'll get a replacement Pre for a bit.
    You have forum loyalty though...
    Well that's completely different, has nothing to do with my phone.
  12.    #8852  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You have forum loyalty though...

People don't have to leave here (especially the OT forum) just because they change phones.

This place is like our own little neighborhood, where we see our friends and socialize every day, even though we're all thousands of miles apart.

It's really pretty cool.
    I know.
    I plan to stick around until I'm 80.
    I'll have my grandkids type the posts.
    LOL! Oh and I am on Sprint, so to cancel the Epic, I called CS, called the store where I ordered AND I emailed CS.

If they screw up, I'm not going to be paying for it! LOL!
    So you'll probably get 3 Epics?
    ROFL! It would NOT surprise me!

I've had a few adventures with Sprint CS, already!
    Thankfully, Sprint CS has been good to us (up to this point), need to go in and exchange our batteries before our year is up.... so we will see.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Thankfully, Sprint CS has been good to us (up to this point), need to go in and exchange our batteries before our year is up.... so we will see.
    You get new batteries for Xmas???
    I've just had them screw stuff up a dozen times, after it was clearly explained to several people. Makes me wary!
    dbd, do you still have a stock Pre? Can you check to see if app catalog updates work for you? If it doesn't, hardbeatz may want your log files.