Page 429 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 329379419424425426427428429430431432433434439479529929 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,580 of 26517
  1. #8561  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Thanks, Tomi, but i know i saw you win.

    Due to Workerb's little train wreck, the WINNER(s) for #8500 ---> GuyFromNam & bluewanders

    Fellas, please make your choices between the Buttercup and the Babycakes.
    You sure are more gentle with Workerb33 than with ME.


    You strung me up by my thumbs and beat me into submission with a wet carp when I deleted a post!!
  2. #8562  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Nope.
    My evil plans have been foiled.

    And that special pm has changed my life... I think ill find religion.
  3.    #8563  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    You sure are more gentle with Workerb33 than with ME.


    You strung me up by my thumbs and beat me into submission with a wet carp when I deleted a post!!
    Umm, i don't recall.

    Can you copy & paste that so i can verify & confirm?
  4. #8564  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Yes but not for long.
    aw shucks. Well I hope I lose it all to charity, Vegas, booze, Amsterdam, "coffee" shops, and the red light district. And the rest invested on a Palm 'Super Deviiice'
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  5.    #8565  
    GuyFromNam, please choose the Cup or the Cakes.
  6. #8566  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    aw shucks. Well I hope I lose it all to charity, Vegas, booze, Amsterdam, "coffee" shops, and the red light district. And the rest invested on a Palm 'Super Deviiice'
    Come on over if you win the lottery. I'll give you the grand tour du Amsterdam.
    We'll take lots of pictures, cause you won't remember a thing.
  7. #8567  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    GuyFromNam, please choose the Cup or the Cakes.
    I'll venture into the unknown: babycakes!
    (is she the one with the ink avatar?)
  8.    #8568  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I'll venture into the unknown: babycakes!
    (is she the one with the ink avatar?)
    Yep.

    I'll let her know you won.
  9. #8569  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    GuyFromNam, please choose the Cup or the Cakes.
    edit, that was incorrect. dbd was correct.
  10. #8570  
    Well... it took us 70 posts, but we finally got that all hammered out. And its nearly time for another frenzy... im bushed. Think Ill head on over to the lounge.
  11. #8571  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Cup or Baby, they are both cakes
    mmmm , tasty cakes
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  12. #8572  
    Well my work here is done.
    I'm turning in.
    It's Friday tomorrow and Fridays are hell during games peak.
  13. #8573  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Well... it took us 70 posts, but we finally got that all hammered out. And its nearly time for another frenzy... im bushed. Think Ill head on over to the lounge.
    I'm trying to do my part to speed that along...
  14.    #8574  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    edit, that was incorrect. dbd was correct.
    LoL

    Isn't it almost time for you to stand in the corner?


  15. #8575  
    hop aboard the permalink express choo-choo!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  16.    #8576  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Well... it took us 70 posts, but we finally got that all hammered out. And its nearly time for another frenzy... im bushed. Think Ill head on over to the lounge.
    I heard that's a real cool place.
  17. #8577  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I heard that's a real cool place.
    Yes, plenty of beer on tap.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  18. #8578  
    The Lounge is like a black hole. Once you go in, you'll never come out...

    I guess that means it's also like the Hotel California, cuz at least there's alcohol at the hotel. I doubt there's booze in a black hole.
  19. #8579  
    And its Rulz time!
  20.    #8580  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Well my work here is done.
    I'm turning in.
    It's Friday tomorrow and Fridays are hell during games peak.
    Thanks for hangin' out with us today.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions