Page 423 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 323373413418419420421422423424425426427428433473523923 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 26517
    another 60 before I get another shot at completely missing this...
  2.    #8442  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Ive been in Singapore for a good while now... my pre doesnt work here and I've been logging close to 80 hours a week.
    That's no excuse.
    WINNER!!!!

ETA: Dammit!
    Ive been in Singapore for a good while now... my pre doesnt work here and I've been logging close to 80 hours a week.
    Want a GSM Pixi Plus?
  5.    #8445  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    another 60 before I get another shot at completely missing this...
    Well, you were thisclose last time, so maybe there's hope for you.

Ercks and rlee used to have a real hard time winning, but now they kinda win accidentally.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    That's no excuse.
    You are a cruel taskmaster dbd... Im hurt by your callousness. I should get a super ultra special secret squirrel pm from verwon to make it better...
  7.    #8447  
    You are a cruel taskmaster dbd... Im hurt by your callousness. I should get a super ultra special secret squirrel pm from verwon to make it better...
    Heh heh- Good luck with that.

Ercks and rlee used to have a real hard time winning, but now they kinda win accidentally.
    HEY!!!!

I have worked very diligently and invested in laptops and pygmies to EARN my wins!!
    Heh heh- Good luck with that.
    ie: fat chance!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    HEY!!!!

I have worked very diligently and invested in laptops and pygmies to EARN my wins!!
    The pygmies "earned" the win; you just reaped the dividends.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts

and I invested in top of the line KGB sniping programs.
  12.    #8452  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    HEY!!!!

Oops. Sorry!
    I didn't know you were still reading this.
    Want a GSM Pixi Plus?
    Hah... I honestly can't stand the pixi. At the moment Im rocking an old HTC Tyttn II... Windows Mobile 6... I used to think this phone was so cool... now after webOS, I just find it infuriating.
    I'm beyond hope. I never win stuff.
    Always have to work for it. I'll be here Oct 2026 PM-less and clueless as to what I'm doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    The pygmies "earned" the win; you just reaped the dividends.
    I OWN those pygmies, thus..........
    Hah... I honestly can't stand the pixi. At the moment Im rocking an old HTC Tyttn II... Windows Mobile 6... I used to think this phone was so cool... now after webOS, I just find it infuriating.
    LOL still have one of those for standalone GPS with tomtom and garmin on it.
    And I was saying the same thing just yesterday, how once it was quite a cool phone. In a kingdom far far and away...
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I'm beyond hope. I never win stuff.
    Always have to work for it. I'll be here Oct 2026 PM-less and clueless as to what I'm doing wrong.
    no worries, we'll all be here with you ... posting, waiting on Flash, posting, waiting for a 2nd gen Palm phone ... posting
    LOL still have one of those for standalone GPS with tomtom and garmin on it.
    And I was saying the same thing just yesterday, how once it was quite a cool phone. In a kingdom far far and away...
    Thats why I still have mine... I have tomtom on it. I also used it for video conferencing a lot when I was working more out here in the "Orient" It was the first cell I had ever seen that had the dual camera setup with the front facing lens.
    BTW - NamGuy > Love the addition to your signature...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    no worries, we'll all be here with you ... posting, waiting on Flash, posting, waiting for a 2nd gen Palm phone ... posting
    The only Flash that works and will ever work on a webOS device is hardware.