Page 409 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 309359399404405406407408409410411412413414419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I know I'll be hitting that snooze button all morning long. In fact I'm turning my alarm off
    You should build an alarm that rings when this thread's post count reaches count mod 100 == 95
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I'm not a ladder, but consider me like a bucket truck. Just a tidbit of curiosity (to encourage conversation here) I DBD uses a bucket truck in his daily work?
    <just breaking sudoer's back2back>
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Caption this:
    Captain, I think we had another (catalytic) inverter malfunction!

PS: That looks like a camaro (except the marker light is confusing me). The tail lights look too muck like a ford maverick (same lights as on early pinto) to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    They are.

I never had a problem with either of them.
    That's because you're not a Team|Leader, Battery|Puller, or *****|Dealer...
    **kicks rocks**
  7.    #8167  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I'm not a ladder, but consider me like a bucket truck. Just a tidbit of curiosity (to encourage conversation here) I DBD uses a bucket truck in his daily work?
    What makes you ask that particular question?
    What makes you ask that particular question?
    Mostly because I'm trying to "bucket truck" this thread closer to the end result. Part of the strategy behind this is to ask questions and make statements that compel other participants to respond. In your case, someone once did a "thread police" post and you mentioned you had emergency lights on your work vehicle. Based on other posts, I've been imagining that you might work on telephone or cellular "infrastructure" and that your work vehicle might be a utility truck or a bucket truck. Since I mentioned "bucket truck" in this thread, I figured this might be a good excuse to advance the cause toward the next "100" mark!
  9.    #8169  
    Mostly because I'm trying to "bucket truck" this thread closer to the end result. Part of the strategy behind this is to ask questions and make statements that compel other participants to respond. In your case, someone once did a "thread police" post and you mentioned you had emergency lights on your work vehicle. Based on other posts, I've been imagining that you might work on telephone or cellular "infrastructure" and that your work vehicle might be a utility truck or a bucket truck. Since I mentioned "bucket truck" in this thread, I figured this might be a good excuse to advance the cause toward the next "100" mark!
    Very good detective work.

(Yes, bucket truck, fiber-optics)
    mornin , is there any coffee in this joint?
  11.    #8171  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    You would have to goto the Lounge for that. Be careful what you step on over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Plenty of coffee, but only "half and half" (like your avatar) for those who like to "lighten it up".
    Very good detective work.

(Yes, bucket truck, fiber-optics)
    I try and pay attention to what "cool people" say in these threads. Patience (sometimes over the span of years) can reveal a lot!
    Captain, I think we had another (catalytic) inverter malfunction!

PS: That looks like a camaro (except the marker light is confusing me). The tail lights look too muck like a ford maverick (same lights as on early pinto) to me.
    You are absolutely right on all of the above. They do get called Camaros once in a while. It is the back end of my first Maverick, less the bumper and trunk lid at the moment.. I had it for 17 years, but it had rust that I just didn't want to tackle. After I moved the drive-train and interior/glass to my new Maverick, I cut the back of the car off with a sawzall to hang on my garage wall.
  15.    #8175  
    I try and pay attention to what "cool people" say in these threads. Patience (sometimes over the span of years) can reveal a lot!
    Thanks.

That post where i mentioned the emergency lights on my work vehicle when someone (and i still remember who, btw ) mentioned thread police, was months & months ago.

Great memory, sudoer.
    You would have to goto the Lounge for that. Be careful what you step on over there.
    Have to watch the llama droppings for sure!
    WHEW!!!!

At first, I was concerned about what personal info I may have inadvertently let slip....until i saw your modifier. Now, I am quite comfortable!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    WHEW!!!!

At first, I was concerned about what personal info I may have inadvertently let slip....until i saw your modifier. Now, I am quite comfortable!!!
    Yup! No worries for you or me!
  19.    #8179  
    Uh-oh, Grabber has risen.

Everybody's odds of winning just took a nosedive.
    @ Sudoer- Good to see you again buddy!
    Long time no talk! Glad you found your way to the thread