Page 399 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 299349389394395396397398399400401402403404409449499899 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 26517
  1. #7961  
    Wow...to further this thread after taht quote is hard...that sums up everything. ltm


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  2.    #7962  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Wow...to further this thread after taht quote is hard...that sums up everything. ltm
    lol lol
  3. #7963  
    I was standing at a urinal one time taking a....... well anyways there was an old man maybe in his 80s standing at the urinal next to mine. As he stood there doing his thing he broke wind and his statement to me afterwards was "damn I lost my pressure" I lmfao!
  4. #7964  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I was standing at a urinal one time taking a....... well anyways there was an old man maybe in his 80s standing at the urinal next to mine. As he stood there doing his thing he broke wind and his statement to me afterwards was "damn I lost my pressure" I lmfao!
    Were you "taking one" or leaving one? Credit that question to George Carlin, BTW.
  5. #7965  
    Reporter: What kind of plane is it?
    Johnny: Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  6. #7966  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Reporter: What kind of plane is it?
    Johnny: Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.
    random
  7.    #7967  
    "A hospital? What is it?"


    "It's a big buiding with lots of sick people in it."
  8. #7968  
    Yay Danny....

    Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
    Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
    Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  9. #7969  
    r we back up and running now!

    To stick with george carlin quotes:

    "What time is it?"
    "Its either 3:30 or Mickey's got a hard on!"
    hahah Love that one!

    PS cuz I saw the existence of god threade make a partial recovery (that where I met DBD!! ) I heard the vatican just got busted for money laundering over $30 million!!!!!
  10.    #7970  
    "You might end up dead is my middle name."



    - Det. Frank Drebbin, Police Squad
  11.    #7971  
    "Like a blind guy at an orgy, i knew i'd have to feel my way around."



    - Det. Frank Drebbin, Police Squad
  12.    #7972  
    "What would he be doing in the Red Light district?"

    "Sex Frank?"

    "No, not right now."
  13. #7973  
    I have nothing funny to add to this thread.
  14. #7974  
    Caption this:
  15. #7975  
    How not to teleport your car
  16. #7976  
    Wow! That was a fun night!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #7977  
    "How am I going to explain this to mom and dad?"
  18. #7978  
    Dr. Emmet Brown's "beta" car before settling on the DeLorean.

  19.    #7979  
    A hanging chad.
  20. #7980  
    Rulz please!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions