Page 339 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 239289329334335336337338339340341342343344349389439839 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 26517
  1. #6761  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And then there's me, I must be the district manager!
    Eeeek..... three steps....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  2. #6762  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Eeeek..... three steps....
    dbd's corporate and sketch is that pesky troubleshooter they call in.

    Blaize is also a district.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #6763  
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #6764  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    dbd's corporate and sketch is that pesky troubleshooter they call in.
    No, dbd is "trouble"!!! ;D
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  5. #6765  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    No, dbd is "trouble"!!! ;D
    I'll not argue that!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #6766  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    dbd's corporate and sketch is that pesky troubleshooter they call in.

    Blaize is also a district.

    roflma!!!!
  7. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #6767  
    reporting for ladder holding duty. hehehehehehe I typed "duty"
  8. #6768  
    Any more news on debricking your phone?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  9. #6769  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    reporting for ladder holding duty. hehehehehehe I typed "duty"
    sorry son... pogey's holdin the ladder today..

    im afraid we found this last time you held it





    http://forums.precentral.net/2650206-post5760.html
  10. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #6770  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Any more news on debricking your phone?
    took it to Sprint and they gave me a refurb. said it was a software issue. didn't cost me a thing either. HUZZAH !!
  11. #6771  
    Uh, so I should be at least a greeter or something....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  12. #6772  
    That was an easy enough fix. Did they say it was a software issue or did you say that?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  13. #6773  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Uh, so I should be at least a greeter or something....
    sorry ... meant pogey jr.
  14. #6774  
    Okay, Pogey's the official greeter, just to keep the troublemakers on the right side of the door......Then again, he did let all of us in......
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #6775  
    So, I just bought my Elite armor on Guild Wars. Does that make me cool now? :P

    Took me all summer too. I'm not a dedicated player it seems.
  16. #6776  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    So, I just bought my Elite armor on Guild Wars. Does that make me cool now? :P

    Took me all summer too. I'm not a dedicated player it seems.
    o boy... verwon hates Guild Wars, and anything associated with it, im outta here... well ill be in the corner watching at least

  17. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #6777  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    That was an easy enough fix. Did they say it was a software issue or did you say that?
    the rep said that. he has a pre also, and when I explained what was doin', he said he had an idea how to fix it. his idea (a visit to the doctor) didn't work. he was however impressed that it was an original launch pre. my one and only swap after uh...what? 16 months? 18 months?
  18.    #6778  
    wonderlybutterly
  19. #6779  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    wonderlybutterly
    yes?!?!?
  20. #6780  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    the rep said that. he has a pre also, and when I explained what was doin', he said he had an idea how to fix it. his idea (a visit to the doctor) didn't work. he was however impressed that it was an original launch pre. my one and only swap after uh...what? 16 months? 18 months?
    If it wasn't for those pesky USB cracks, I'd still be on a launch day Pre. (I was too cheap to buy the Touchstone, after spending like 300-350 or whatever on the Pre itself.) I got 9 months out of the first one before the crack affected the digitizer. By that time, Sprint was no longer replacing for USB cracks (which was totally bogus). Palm replaced it under warranty with a refurb that had intermittent speaker problems. I lived with that until I could stand it no longer. Once it was totally broken for good, I went into the store and they replaced it with silver button refurb that has been totally solid. I had an InvisibleShield installed on this one and I expect it to last over a year.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions