Page 325 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2252753153203213223233243253263273283293303353754258251325 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    coco-nuts
    ROFL! Yes indeed!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Where's erckul? He needs to be banned for making me crave Doritos, today!
    having an odd problem. I do not have any bars ... literally. There are no bar icons next to my battery icon, and can't do anything! so I put my phone into airplane mode for a data reset. no luck.

tried to take it out of airplane mode...won't happen. Was stuck there

finally got it out of airplane mode, but still no bars. just got home, so I'm gonna do a 5 minute battery pull and hope this fixes it. sure don't want to visit the doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    having an odd problem. I do not have any bars ... literally. There are no bar icons next to my battery icon, and can't do anything! so I put my phone into airplane mode for a data reset. no luck.

tried to take it out of airplane mode...won't happen. Was stuck there

finally got it out of airplane mode, but still no bars. just got home, so I'm gonna do a 5 minute battery pull and hope this fixes it. sure don't want to visit the doctor
    Before you try a doctor, try updating the network settings and PRL. Launch the dialer, click the upper right corner, select preferences and they'll be the last two options when you scroll to the bottom of that page.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    Man youre telling me! I gotta live it!
    FML! hahaha JK lol ltm ltm
    i gotta work saturdays just so I can afford to live in CA!!!
    I was thinking about moving to NC anyone live out there!? Thoughts?
    @gsonpre, How have you been? -- Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Before you try a doctor, try updating the network settings and PRL. Launch the dialer, click the upper right corner, select preferences and they'll be the last two options when you scroll to the bottom of that page.
    no luck, verwon. need a network connection to do this. I'll do a search here and see if someone has had this issue. thanks for the info, though. I'll remember this in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    no luck, verwon. need a network connection to do this. I'll do a search here and see if someone has had this issue. thanks for the info, though. I'll remember this in the future
    I had the issue once, that's all Sprint had me do fix mine.

Not detecting a connection at all is very weird, but I'm sure someone else has had the same problem.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Do what verwon suggests. if it doesnt work, Try restarting your phone, manually or luna restart. Usually fixes my problems.
  8.    #6488  
    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

3-
    In your acceptance "speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
    Here's a link to the thread with the Pre hash codes and how to try to use them to force EVDO and etc:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ash-codes.html
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    this is the slowest "frenzy" in a while
    doh
    doh again
    Guess the special PMs got old....
    oh man I'm close
  16.    #6496  
    Guess the special PMs got old....
    It's only because it's Sunday night, Buttercup.
    don't mess it up for me
  18.    #6498  
    ltm ltm
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I shouldn't even be posting now, since I've retired from getting wins. just a bump
    uuuu