Page 313 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2132633033083093103113123133143153163173183233634138131313 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 26517
  1. #6241  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Of course, then I ended up with one of those that lived for years and grew absolutely huge! When he finally died, I just quit doing fish!
    My wife and I took home a center piece from some party we went to that had a goldfish in a bowl. We called him Hooch and he lived for 3 years in that bowl! We kept him in a place where we could see him and talk to him all the time and he loved it. That's why he stayed alive for so long.

    The fish we have now sit in the corner and no one interacts with them. They get lonely and die...
  2. #6242  
    That makes sense, the one I had that lived the longest was on the batroom counter, where he got company all the time!


    I had to make a dash to grab Mrs. Dash, because I hate bland food!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #6243  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That makes sense, the one I had that lived the longest was on the batroom counter, where he got company all the time!


    I had to make a dash to grab Mrs. Dash, because I hate bland food!
    You can run to the store and make it home in like 10 mins? That's awesome...Doesn't work like that for us in the 'burbs...
  4. #6244  
    keepin' hope alive!!
  5. #6245  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    You can run to the store and make it home in like 10 mins? That's awesome...Doesn't work like that for us in the 'burbs...
    Actually, I walk to the nearest supermarket in that time! It's about 3 blocks away from the apartment complex.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #6246  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    keepin' hope alive!!
    Never give up!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #6247  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    keepin' hope alive!!
    it's the only way to win. Trust me .... I know
  8. #6248  
    Okay, so my first meal of the day was sooooooo low in sodium, I've got a ton left of my daily allotment to use! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #6249  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, so my first meal of the day was sooooooo low in sodium, I've got a ton left of my daily allotment to use! LOL
    I'm thinking movie popcorn and a flick to add to your movie review blog....
  10. #6250  
    LOL! Depending on the size, the movie popcorn could be too much, by itself.

    As to the movie, I've watched tons that I could add! Including Inception, which was awesome!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #6251  
    But I had a serving of roast pork, no salt added, some potatoes and carrots, so at max it was only about 274mgs of sodium. Which means, too little actually, so I have to eat more today in something.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #6252  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    But I had a serving of roast pork, no salt added, some potatoes and carrots, so at max it was only about 274mgs of sodium. Which means, too little actually, so I have to eat more today in something.
    Doritos is a personal favorite....
  13. #6253  
    I love Dorito's, but has to be the Nacho Cheese!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #6254  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I love Dorito's, but has to be the Nacho Cheese!
    Heck yeah! None of this Cool Ranch business...or the twisted flavors...

    Original is the best, especially when watching football!
  15. #6255  
    A must when watching football! I may have to watch how much I eat, but during a game, snacks are mandatory!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #6256  
    Nite nite everyone.

    I'll try to pass by later, if i can get my wife mad enough at me for something to throw me downstairs to the couch.


    C ya
  17. #6257  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Nite nite everyone.

    I'll try to pass by later, if i can get my wife mad enough at me for something to throw me downstairs to the couch.


    C ya
    Doubt that'll be hard for you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #6258  
    whats up !? got my new pre lol but i forgot how to check build date ? isnt it like ## something ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #6259  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    whats up !? got my new pre lol but i forgot how to check build date ? isnt it like ## something ?
    open the phone app
    enter ##786#
    I think it's Warranty Date Code
  20. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #6260  
    thanks to Blaize for the pm. What a way to start the weekend!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions