Page 311 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2112613013063073083093103113123133143153163213614118111311 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 26517
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Please hold for dbd...
    congrats irate
  3.    #6203  
    WINNER for #6200 ---> irateb

Congrats, irateb!!

What flavor would you like?
    Buttercup or Babycakes?
  4.    #6204  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Please hold for dbd...
    Lol, thank you.
    I lost. lol. It's amazing how I don't win when I don't try.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    way to go, irateb !
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    i just missed the deadline yet again.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I've had two Babycakes, and one Buttercup, so I'll take one last Buttercup please. I'll also take this time to move into the Brett Farve Retirement Home For People Who Refuse To Retire. So I'll continue to contribute, but definitely not fight for the prize as hard. I will also join Workerb33's Thoughtful Foundation (or W-T-F for short), where if I do win, I will give the PM to a more deserving individual, just like my first win was given to me. So from here on out it's W-T-F! Hmm, this needs a slogan:

W-T-F...Because We Give One®
  9.    #6209  
    I've had two Babycakes, and one Buttercup, so I'll take one last Buttercup please. I'll also take this time to move into the Brett Farve Retirement Home For People Who Refuse To Retire. So I'll continue to contribute, but definitely not fight for the prize as hard. I will also join Workerb33's Thoughtful Foundation (or W-T-F for short), where if I do win, I will give the PM to a more deserving individual, just like my first win was given to me. So from here on out it's W-T-F! Hmm, this needs a slogan:

That's very nice and generous of you, irateb. Thank you for being a valued member of this thread.

Buttercup, it is.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I just remembered! Resident Evil 3D opens today! woot !!
    Congrats irate!!

Join us in the retirement lounge for checkers and dinner at 4:30!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Congrats irate!!

Haha that's funny stuff. I'm 29 and always tell everyone how I wish I could retire and just sit around the retirement home and sip jello through a straw.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Congrats irate!!

LMFAO could not have happened on a better night. Friday's we get a cup of sherbert

I approve, I've been a long-time member of W-T-F!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Let the after hours party begin!
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Let the after hours party begin!

Aaarrrrggghhhhh those of us on the West Coast that still have to be at work for 3 more hours!
    Aaarrrrggghhhhh those of us on the West Coast that still have to be at work for 3 more hours!
    Wait a minute, some of us on the west coast have posh jobs that do not require leaving the house for work! Speak for thyself!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wait a minute, some of us on the west coast have posh jobs that do not require leaving the house for work! Speak for thyself!
    Some of us have posh jobs that do not require work! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    If only we could all have posh jobs...I'm stuck at a desk, staring a cubicle wall, watching the ticking hands of a clock...
    If only we could all have posh jobs...I'm stuck at a desk, staring a cubicle wall, watching the ticking hands of a clock...
    Been there, done that.....did not like!