Page 31 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641811315311031 ... LastLast
    omg it worked.... sweet, now i can just follow and not worry anymore woo hoo.
    There is a post between mine.
    well then take out the duplicates and tell us who wins... I think it would be me...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  4.    #604  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    well then take out the duplicates and tell us who wins... I think it would be me...
    Please hold......
    another controversy. no wonder you aren't a forum mod, you can't control your audience...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    No back-to-backs!
    Didnt know that was a rule, at least the one i won on wasnt a back to back. it went from like 15 to 10 so fast i didnt know what to do. i was afraid if i didnt post there is no way i would get it.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    another controversy. no wonder you aren't a forum mod, you can't control your audience...
    LMAOROTF...wait, I'm not actually doing any of that. How about LTMSIMC?
  8.    #608  
    It's hard to see all this on the Pre, gimme a minute please...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Please hold......
    lol, if you remove two of his posts (leaving one as that isn't a duplicate) I think that puts it to me... that would be sooooo cool.

Reserve yours today!
    No No No i never win, it was an honest mistake.. dont penalize for trying..
    Plus you do have to owait 10 seconds before posting again so how would you ever know.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    lol, if you remove two of his posts (leaving one as that isn't a duplicate) I think that puts it to me... that would be sooooo cool.
    How about if just his winning post is disqualified?
    plus it doesnt say anything about that on the first post, put that in there and then start now moving towards 700. thats fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    How about if just his winning post is disqualified?
    IMHO it's the duplicates that need to come out. The "winning" post would no longer be a winning post, and therefore not be a problem...

IMHO

Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    IMHO it's the duplicates that need to come out. The "winning" post would no longer be a winning post, and therefore not be a problem...

IMHO
    Your honest opinion does not aid me one bit! Especially since it makes the most sense!!!
    Its not a dup, just because noone posted between them they very well could have. really how could you ever know that you would be posting back to back until you actually already posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    plus it doesnt say anything about that on the first post, put that in there and then start now moving towards 700. thats fair.
    Nope, the "no duplicates" thing was well documented and well vetted, including my last win...

Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Its not a dup, just because noone posted between them they very well could have. really how could you ever know that you would be posting back to back until you actually already posted.
    because you weren't saying anything, and there wasn't even passage of time...

Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    does this happen ever hundreth post? It's a nice compliment to Blaize that people are so passionate about getting that PM
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Not that graffix31 needs my defense, but I thought it was no dupes to win, not no dupes period....
    this forum is very insistant on first post directions. how can you expect someone to know the rules from posts in the middle of a 600 post thread. i know it might look bad but come on really. how would you ever know. everyone knows when it gets close everyone posts so rapidly.