Page 293 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1932432832882892902912922932942952962972983033433937931293 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    That is the world's worst looking taco.
    Ha ha! Yes, that's exactly it.

And Pogey, that's awesome, you have a pic for everything!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    This thread gets weirder with every page!

LTTVIMH
    Posting from the train!!! Whoohoo!!
    I hope I make it this time... 100th Poster. :-D
    53 more posts, before another winner!
  7.    #5847  
    No sausage in the taco huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    No sausage in the taco huh?
    Haven't been able to find a low-sodium option! ;-)
    In the short time I've been on this thread, I've discovered some of the most disturbing pictures I've ever seen!

Please tell me in reality that's the worlds largest ice cream dispenser and not truly some type of fake meat product? That will probably give me nightmares while I sleep.
    Here I just found some low sodium fake meat for you verwon...

edit: sorry about the double post. Not done on purpose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Real meat is low in sodium, so thankfully, I don't have to resort to 'meat products!'
  12.    #5852  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    .....sorry about the double post. Not done on purpose.
    In a case like this, it's not a problem.
    The problem is when it's done in the "frenzy" leading up to the 100 mark (80 thru 99) in order to cheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    In a case like this, it's not a problem.
    The problem is when it's done in the "frenzy" leading up to the 100 mark (80 thru 99) in order to cheat.
    But I counted to 5 Mississippi......
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Morning all!! 45 to go!
  15.    #5855  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    But I counted to 5 Mississippi......
    Lol, you're here early today.

Maybe 5 Snuffleuffagusses (i know i'll NEVER be able to spell that correctly) would be more sufficient.
  16.    #5856  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Morning all!! 45 to go!
    G'mornin' MudShark.
    What a week...spent all day yesterday cleaning up a leak in the roof after a huge rain storm. We got like 8 inches.

I came home to a leak in the roof I guess where some shingles had borken off, I gota total of 8 gallons of water out of the attic from buckets and that was after I noticed it was pouring in my master bedroom. So now I got 4 different water spots running down my ceiling where apparently it seeped through where 2 pieces of sheetrock join.

Oh...and great...insurance said it is only about $600-$900 worth of total damage so they wont replace or help with it as the deductible is 10%...about $1500.

DOH!!!!!!!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  18.    #5858  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    What a week...spent all day yesterday cleaning up a leak in the roof after a huge rain storm. We got like 8 inches.

I came home to a leak in the roof I guess where some shingles had borken off, I gota total of 8 gallons of water out of the attic from buckets and that was after I noticed it was pouring in my master bedroom. So now I got 4 different water spots running down my ceiling where apparently it seeped through where 2 pieces of sheetrock join.

Oh...and great...insurance said it is only about $600-$900 worth of total damage so they wont replace or help with it as the deductible is 10%...about $1500.

DOH!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you need a Special PM to cheer you up. (But not from me, of course, lol ltm ltm ltm )
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    'morning, all. *Erckul* reporting for ladder duty.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    In the short time I've been on this thread, I've discovered some of the most disturbing pictures I've ever seen!

Please tell me in reality that's the worlds largest ice cream dispenser and not truly some type of fake meat product? That will probably give me nightmares while I sleep.
    I had the same thought. It has to be some type of ice cream.