Page 289 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1892392792842852862872882892902912922932942993393897891289 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    since Verwon is in charge, I must defer to her for a ruling on this
    I always approve of drinking, therefore, that rule is VOID!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #5762  
    since Verwon is in charge, I must defer to her for a ruling on this
    I think we all know what Buttercup's answer will be, ltm ltm.
  3.    #5763  
    Oops, spoke too soon (or was it too late?), but i was right, lol.
    Ercks can "sway" as long as the ladder doesn't! *lol*
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Oops, spoke too soon, but i was right, lol.
    I consider booze to be just another form of medication, but no prescription needed!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I consider booze to be just another form of medication, but no prescription needed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts...
    This is what makes this thread so awesome!

Had to fix a double post error. anyway, I've been away from the forums for way to long. This is good stuff.
    I'm thinking that I need to run to the store and explore the possibility of low-sodium taco ingredients....hmmmm......
  9.    #5769  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Wow I've been in the wrong sections for too long. I just noticed this for the first time ever.
    Welcome to our playground!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    alright! Who's the wiseguy? Turn my back to get another drink and the ladder is DESTROYED !?
    It's been a while since I've been in the forums in general. I mostly just check the main page a few times a day to catch the big news and that's about it.

I slipped on the top step of the ladder and the rest is history.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    This is what makes this thread so awesome!

Had to fix a double post error. anyway, I've been away from the forums for way to long. This is good stuff.
    welcome aboard
    It's been a while since I've been in the forums in general. I mostly just check the main page a few times a day to catch the big news and that's about it.

I slipped on the top step of the ladder and the rest is history.
    Well sir, I hereby ban thee from this thread for just now finding it after 5700+ posts and not being in here a day and already breaking the only ladder we had...therefore putting Erckul out of a job....guess back to putting the pancake on his head.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  14.    #5774  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Well sir, I hereby ban thee from this thread for just now finding it after 5700+ posts and not being in here a day and already breaking the only ladder we had...therefore putting Erckul out of a job....guess back to putting the pancake on his head.
    Hahaha lol lol
    Sorry about that. I never read the off topic sections of any forums I'm a part of and as for Erckul hopefully he can get his unemployment check until a new ladder comes along.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    blimey! Now I gotta make a fresh batch of pancakes after work. and I was doing so well the past few days.
    @Erckul - I fixed it....

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    blimey! Now I gotta make a fresh batch of pancakes after work. and I was doing so well the past few days.
    *stocks up on maple syrup*
    Almost frenzy time!! YAY!!!
    that pic is awesome Pogey.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)