Page 273 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1732232632682692702712722732742752762772782833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 26517
    wow your back already lol did you have fun !!?? hope so !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Welcome!
    Thank you. I didn't realize it would jump about 200 post in one day. I'll have to be more devoted to this.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow your back already lol did you have fun !!?? hope so !
    Ummm...yeah, it's actually starting tomorrow that I'm gone!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #5444  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Thank you. I didn't realize it would jump about 200 post in one day. I'll have to be more devoted to this.
    You're welcome.
    It only took one month for this thread to hit 5000, so yeah, it can run up at any time.

You now have a new priority.
    Welcome to it.
    You're welcome.
    It only took one month for this thread to hit 5000, so yeah, it can run up at any time.

You now have a new priority.
    Welcome to it.
    That's what I need at work, more distractions. Totally worth it though (I hope).
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

All backlogged pm's sent. Sorry guys. Life just keeps on happening...got a cousin (like an uncle to me) dying of cancer.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  7.    #5447  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    All backlogged pm's sent. Sorry guys. Life just keeps on happening...got a cousin (like an uncle to me) dying of cancer.
    Sorry that you have to go through that, Blaize. My mom died of cancer three years ago. She was only 60 yrs old.

She had a very positive attitude about it through the first six months of chemo, but then suddenly they had to give her a different concoction of it and everything quickly went downhill.

She looked like a completely different person and died 10 months after she was diagnosed.
    Sorry that you have to go through that, Blaize. My mom died of cancer three years ago. She was only 60 yrs old.

She had a very positive attitude about it through the first six months of chemo, but then suddenly they had to give her a different concoction of it and everything quickly went downhill.

She looked like a completely different person and died 10 months after she was diagnosed.
    I know what your going through... Both my parents fought cancer within three years of each other. This... is insignificant compaired to what your doing. No one will be upset if you miss a PM or two. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Kinda the same with my cousin. It's pancreatic cancer, but they had found an experimental treatement/study and he was very positive and doing very well for about 6 months. Now he is failing very, very quickly...

I know what your going through... Both my parents fought cancer within three years of each other. This... is insignificant compaired to what your doing. No one will be upset if you miss a PM or two. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Thank you so much. I love my P|C family, too, for being so supportive. I know this is insignificant in comparison, but it does help to get away from time to time so I'll be around...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    blaize, you are in our prayers. Anything you need - consider us family.
  11.    #5451  
    Blaize, i know that everybody here would definitely drop what they're doing to help you get through this.

Also, feel free to PM me if you want to vent about it.

When I was going through it, my mom told me that she thought it was more difficult for my brother and i, than for her. I'll never know if she was right, but she pretty much always was.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    +1 stay strong, Blaize. We are all here for you.
    ANy chance this hits 5500 tonight or can I go to sleep when I get home?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

14.    #5454  
    ANy chance this hits 5500 tonight or can I go to sleep when I get home?
    If it was a weekday, i would say yes, there's a great chance.
    But weekends are usually slower.
    Thanks Blaize, and I'm sorry to hear about your cousin.
    If it was a weekday, i would say yes, there's a great chance.
    But weekends are usually slower.
    lol, I'm going to wake up and it'll be at 5501.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    blaize, you are in our prayers. Anything you need - consider us family.
    +1 - Prayers for you and your family tonight...
    CANCER SUCKS!!! I've seen it from all sides. I've seen family & friends battle and win, and seen the some of the same lose. I was fortunate enough to win my battle with the Big C, but many forget that the friends and family of the victims suffer almost as much as the actual victims.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Blaize, but if you're late with my PM there will be hell to pay!
    good morning to all my homies in the ot
  20.    #5460  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    good morning to all my homies in the ot
    G'morning, voodoochildbdoinit.