Page 268 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1682182582632642652662672682692702712722732783183687681268 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,360 of 26517
  1. #5341  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I choose to remain focused on winning my fourth buttercup PM!!
    ^^Addict!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #5342  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    now there is someone with their priorities in order!
    That's right my main man! However, I think today is your day...just a hunch.
  3. #5343  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ^^Addict!
    Perhaps...but dont you think you have some blame in that???
  4. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #5344  
    is it possible to get diabetes from too much buttercup or babycakes? Not that *I* need to worry. Just askin'
  5. #5345  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Perhaps...but dont you think you have some blame in that???
    I never realized my PMs were THAT good! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #5346  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    is it possible to get diabetes from too much buttercup or babycakes? Not that *I* need to worry. Just askin'
    I can guarantee I'm not sweet enough for that! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #5347  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    That's right my main man! However, I think today is your day...just a hunch.
    I appreciate the support. Got a good feeling about today, myself.
  8. #5348  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I appreciate the support. Got a good feeling about today, myself.
    Dude...your avatar just makes me thirsty and I have at least 4 hours to go @ the office.
  9. #5349  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I never realized my PMs were THAT good! LOL
    *LOL* Don't sell yourself short!

    This is your official countdown alert:
    50 to go now!!
  10. #5350  
    very funny. Had to go on my roof for something,checked radar,said 'o man I better do this now,gonna get bad anytime now'. As soon as I put 1 foot on the roof, the loudest crash of thunder I ever heard happened. Motivated me to work very fast.
  11.    #5351  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    A funny thing happened on my Pre Plus while I was watching this thread rush to 100 last night.

    I had several cards open to this and other P|C threads. I got a PM (not a "special" PM, just a regular one) and it seemed like each browser instance tried to notify me at once. It caused my phone to lag like crazy, and a couple of times the popup text got really fuzzy like it was a double/triple exposure (for the youngsters, that's a reference to film cameras). I never really saw things stabilize, so I just closed all my browsers and opened a new card to read the PM.

    Does anyone else have instant notification of PMs enabled, and have you received one with multiple P|C cards open?

    I should also mention that I have the patch that disables auto-refresh on browser cards so they remain active in the background. I wonder if that could contribute.

    No problem, I just thought it was curious and I could post it to move this thread toward the next 100. Just doing my part from the "dbd thread champions" retirement home.
    This laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggging PM notification pop-up thing happens to me at least 60% of the time.

    I've gotten used to it.
  12.    #5352  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    very funny. Had to go on my roof for something,checked radar,said 'o man I better do this now,gonna get bad anytime now'. As soon as I put 1 foot on the roof, the loudest crash of thunder I ever heard happened. Motivated me to work very fast.
    Lol- It motivated you to WORK very fast???
    That would motivate me to GET THE BLANK DOWN FROM THE ROOF "very fast". lol lol lol
  13. #5353  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    *LOL* Don't sell yourself short!

    This is your official countdown alert:
    50 to go now!!
    Oh my! What are you all going to do without me for 3 days?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #5354  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh my! What are you all going to do without me for 3 days?
  15. #5355  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    ROFL! Somehow, I think you'll manage to survive!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #5356  
    meh... one less poster to compete with if he doesnt.... Mwahahahahahahhahahahahha Bwahahahahahhaha

    seriously though he'll get over it... Have fun buttercup
  17. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #5357  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh my! What are you all going to do without me for 3 days?
    I'm gonna play lots of golf
  18. #5358  
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  19. #5359  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    meh... one less poster to compete with if he doesnt.... Mwahahahahahahhahahahahha Bwahahahahahhaha

    seriously though he'll get over it... Have fun buttercup
    Thanks, I will! Getting everything ready to go today.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #5360  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I'm gonna play lots of golf
    Better than moping!

    Any winners can still pick me, you'll just have to wait for your PM!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions