Page 262 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1622122522572582592602612622632642652662672723123627621262 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 26517
  1. #5221  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And Ver is unsurprised! She shall send as soon as she can get on the computer!
    And Thomas is waiting with baited breath!
  2. #5222  
    but not pygmy breath! *LOL*
  3. #5223  
    lol

    Another picture to illustrate the feelings of those who don't win...

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  4. #5224  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    but not pygmy breath! *LOL*


    * adds MudShark22 to the list of posters to keep an eye on *
  5. #5225  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    * adds MudShark22 to the list of posters to keep an eye on *
    Me???
    I am just a dude with a low work ethic and a Palm Pre.
    Nothing more...even less.
  6. #5226  
    Okay, I was just in my PM box!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #5227  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Me???
    I am just a dude with a low work ethic and a Palm Pre.
    Nothing more...even less.


    With dreams of pygmy "scratch and sniff" mobiles and the occasional pygmy breath!!
  8. #5228  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, I was just in my PM box!



    Context is VITAL with this post!!


    Just sayin'
  9. #5229  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    And Thomas is waiting with baited breath!
    That reads kind of weird, since my son's name is Thomas! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #5230  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, I was just in my PM box!
    So was I...meaning mine!
    Thank you for the ego boost!! The tingles will take days to subside!

    Enjoy your long weekend.

    - Thomas
  11. #5231  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Context is VITAL with this post!!


    Just sayin'
    Read it however you wish! ;-)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #5232  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    With dreams of pygmy "scratch and sniff" mobiles and the occasional pygmy breath!!
    I am not the one with a pallet of pygmies to sell on ebay...just sayin'
  13. #5233  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I am not the one with a pallet of pygmies to sell on ebay...just sayin'


    Touche', me friend.....touche'
  14. #5234  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    So was I...meaning mine!
    Thank you for the ego boost!! The tingles will take days to subside!

    Enjoy your long weekend.

    - Thomas
    Very welcome, that's what I'm here for!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #5235  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Very welcome, that's what I'm here for!
    Me and the tinglies appreciate it! *LOL*
  16. #5236  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Me and the tinglies appreciate it! *LOL*
    ROFL! I must be REALLY good!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #5237  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ROFL! I must be REALLY good!
    You know it!!
  18. #5238  
    Hello fwiends!!!

    I feel a tad guilty for not going back and catching up with everything I missed, but I figure you guys will forgive me for it. Looks like the threads been pretty active today tho.
  19. #5239  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    You know it!!
    Heavens, no wonder someone really likes my emails!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #5240  
    emails now?? i thought just pm's..looks like we need a thread title change...

    soon wall posts...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions