Page 243 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1431932332382392402412422432442452462472482532933437431243 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 26517
  1. #4841  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LoL.

    It's too bad you need to ignore BARYE though. While you may not agree with him, he does have a great writing style.
    He's quite great at fiction.....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. joejoe1's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    #4842  
    hey guys, i want to overclock my phone finally. Which kernel/speed apps is safest for a sprint pre? and best for battery life!
  3. #4843  
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    hey guys, i want to overclock my phone finally. Which kernel/speed apps is safest for a sprint pre? and best for battery life!
    I think your GPS has a glitch, you're major lost on PreCentral! Please adjust the address to any one of the threads on kernels and Govnah!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #4844  
    I think Shane can answer joejoe on that. He has his Pre all jacked up.
  5. #4845  
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    hey guys, i want to overclock my phone finally. Which kernel/speed apps is safest for a sprint pre? and best for battery life!
    search for uberkernel its the best for your desires . but dont forget to load the govnah app too . you have to have both to over clock your phone.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #4846  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I think Shane can answer joejoe on that. He has his Pre all jacked up.
    my phone is exactly that !!! jacked johned janed shaned dannied and verwond !!! for sure wow did i just say that ???!!! ltm ltm ltm lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #4847  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    my phone is exactly that !!! jacked johned janed shaned dannied and verwond !!! for sure wow did i just say that ???!!! ltm ltm ltm lol ha ha
    LoL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ha ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm heh heh ha ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm
  8. #4848  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    my phone is exactly that !!! jacked johned janed shaned dannied and verwond !!! for sure wow did i just say that ???!!! ltm ltm ltm lol ha ha
    ROFL! I just call mine my Palm V!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #4849  
    I am feeling pretty poorly from my Selsen Blue IV treatments, but had to stop in to say:

    1) I appreciate the thought, but cannot accept a "charity" PM duckett.
    Unless you twist my arm.... LTM

    2) No one, I mean NO ONE, has as good a 'stache as Pre!!!!
  10. #4850  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post


    hahahahahahha

    Awesome. Thanks!
  11. joejoe1's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    #4851  
    I am sorry for hijacking the thread. My bad.

    on an unrelated note: I am finally understanding the hidden code in a few member's messages in this thread of which it's nature i will not reveal. ltm ltm lol
  12. #4852  
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    I am sorry for hijacking the thread. My bad.

    on an unrelated note: I am finally understanding the hidden code in a few member's messages in this thread of which it's nature i will not reveal. ltm ltm lol
    Who told him the secret??? Shane????
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #4853  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Who told him the secret??? Shane????
    im sorry please dont beat me up !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #4854  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LoL.

    It's too bad you need to ignore BARYE though. While you may not agree with him, he does have a great writing style.
    I thought the same until he started spewing bigotry and jumping to insane conclusions. Between that and him crapping on your 9-11 thread, that was over the limit.
  15. #4855  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im sorry please dont beat me up !!
    Ummm...yeah sure, as if tiny little me could beat up anyone! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #4856  
    figures...every time I look in here it's either in the teens or 50's. <aaarrrrggg>
  17. #4857  
    hello - newman !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #4858  
    Hello Jerry! Oh wait that's your line
  19. #4859  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I am feeling pretty poorly from my Selsen Blue IV treatments, but had to stop in to say:

    1) I appreciate the thought, but cannot accept a "charity" PM duckett.
    Unless you twist my arm.... LTM

    2) No one, I mean NO ONE, has as good a 'stache as Pre!!!!
    it wouldn't be charity. It would be a tribute to the great suppofting role ypuve played here and in threads where actual work gets done.

    pick your PM poison
  20. #4860  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    it wouldn't be charity. It would be a tribute to the great suppofting role ypuve played here and in threads where actual work gets done.

    pick your PM poison
    You are much too kind.

    Sadly, I must decline such a generous and magnanimous offer.


    * adds Workerb33 to list of the really good people *

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions