Page 24 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934741245241024 ... LastLast
  1.    #461  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    you commented about liking turtles, buy littered the last 6 pages with insects in your signature. That's what I assumed he meant...

dbd, am I getting this right?
    Lol (ltm), no.
  2.    #462  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    he didn.t get mad when I said it was all his fault did he ?
    Lol (ltm), yes.
    462 posts!? I only stepped away for a minute and it was still down in the mid 200s! Now I KNOW weve got some MCI math going on here...
  4.    #464  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    462 posts!? I only stepped away for a minute and it was still down in the mid 200s!
    That's right.
    We don't play around.
    This is serious business.
    welllll then accept my apologies there Maestro I did not mean it to sound bad , I thought I was making a funny . I think if you look back I even put an "lol" in there . But anyways I was just being funny even if you didn't see it that way. I didn't become a forum leader going around ticking people off so again my apologies .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Lol (ltm), no.
    well the 'other' drama didn't take up 6 pages...
  7.    #467  
    well the 'other' drama didn't take up 6 pages...
    I said it was six pages BACK.
    Not six pages.

I accept your apology in advance.
    it wasn't you dbd lol ha ah ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #469  
    I didn't become a forum leader going around ticking people off so again my apologies .
    THIS is true.
    Shane is actually known as being the friendliest guy here on Pre|C.
  10.    #470  
    it wasn't you dbd lol ha ah ha
    I take that back.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I said it was six pages BACK.
    Not six pages.

I accept your apology in advance.
    ltm... That must be why SHANE is the forum leader...
    This thread will soon be more prolific than Brighthouse Apps....

Maybe there should be more arbitrary rules...

more like..... Calvinball?
    welllll then accept my apologies there Maestro I did not mean it to sound bad , I thought I was making a funny . I think if you look back I even put an "lol" in there . But anyways I was just being funny even if you didn't see it that way. I didn't become a forum leader going around ticking people off so again my apologies .
    Thank you for your apology. I didnt really get mad even though when looking back at my post I realize it may have looked that way. Also I did notice the lol after wards, might have misread it.

That is the thing I hate about texting, email, IM, or anything else where there is no voice to voice conversation. typed word can be miss interperated and token the wrong way. try being sarcastic in a text or email it never works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    This thread will soon be more prolific than Brighthouse Apps....

Maybe there should be more arbitrary rules...

more like..... Calvinball?
    Are you kidding? dbd IS Brighthouse apps...
    we are getting close. I wonder if I will repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post

That is the thing I hate about texting, email, IM, or anything else where there is no voice to voice conversation. typed word can be miss interperated and token the wrong way. try being sarcastic in a text or email it never works.
    I agree- unless you know the person really well. (I can get nuances in my brother's messages perfectly)

This is why there should be another set of type fonts beyond bold, italics, and underscore. We need a sarcasm font, a sardonic font, a mocking font, a crazy voice font, and my personal favorite, a Cleese font (would actually be a whole font family)
    wow !! dbd has alot of threads going on lol just click on the dbdcrapfest in the tags at the bottom of the page lol and be amazed ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    I agree- unless you know the person really well. (I can get nuances in my brother's messages perfectly)

This is why there should be another set of type fonts beyond bold, italics, and underscore. We need a sarcasm font, a sardonic font, a mocking font, a crazy voice font, and my personal favorite, a Cleese font (would actually be a whole font family)
    Wouldnt a Cleese font just come out looking like a very classy wingdings?
    we are getting close. I wonder if I will repeat
    See, here's room for an arbitrary Calvinball rule.... No back to back repeats in August.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Wouldnt a Cleese font just come out looking like a very classy wingdings?
    Nicely played.

Are you Welsh too?