Page 232 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1321822222272282292302312322332342352362372422823327321232 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 26517
  1. #4621  
    I know there is a place to search for Tips, but we are BSing here anywaqys and needing to up the post count so here is a serious question. Weird - I should know this as I have owned the phone since June 09, but never needed this til now.

    How do you make the phone dial the number plus the ext without having to manually wnter the extension. Is there a way to put it that way in the contact info?


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  2. #4622  
    Again, I say unto you.... llamas
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  3. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4623  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    I know there is a place to search for Tips, but we are BSing here anywaqys and needing to up the post count so here is a serious question. Weird - I should know this as I have owned the phone since June 09, but never needed this til now.

    How do you make the phone dial the number plus the ext without having to manually wnter the extension. Is there a way to put it that way in the contact info?
    Yeah all you have to do is type in the number then the letter p then the extention. Then when you call that contact it will dial the number and you will see a button on your screen that when you hit it will dial the extention.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  4. #4624  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Again, I say unto you.... llamas
    Personally, I suggest kumquats!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #4625  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    I know there is a place to search for Tips, but we are BSing here anywaqys and needing to up the post count so here is a serious question. Weird - I should know this as I have owned the phone since June 09, but never needed this til now.

    How do you make the phone dial the number plus the ext without having to manually wnter the extension. Is there a way to put it that way in the contact info?
    Posts in OT threads don't add to your post count. Otherwise dbd would be in the millions.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  6. #4626  
    WINNER!!!!




    ETA: What?.......Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  7. #4627  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Posts in OT threads don't add to your post count. Otherwise dbd would be in the millions.
    Wasn't meaing "post count" more as the count of posts in this thread to get closer to the 100 mark


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  8. #4628  
    I mean, what's not to love about an animal that looks like the love child of snuffalupagus and a rabbit.....

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  9. #4629  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I mean, what's not to love about an animal that looks like the love child of snuffalupagus and a rabbit.....



    I sure hope the rabbit was the MALE!!!



    Otherwise..........ouch!!
  10. #4630  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I sure hope the rabbit was the MALE!!!



    Otherwise..........ouch!!
    Hell of a good point!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #4631  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I sure hope the rabbit was the MALE!!!



    Otherwise..........ouch!!
    Depends on the rabbit...

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  12. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4632  
    HAha... that's a horrible mental image.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  13. #4633  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Then you did not really pay attention, that happens to be my Pre in my hand, used to take the pic. I have a large closet in my room, the sliding doors on it are mirrored. I use them and my Pre to get good pics!

    Also, from what I can tell, a prison would not let me have that lovely, fluffy white, down comforter!
    I guess it looks more like house arrest with a tracking bracelet on your ankle. Now that I realize that picture is actually a mirror image, my brain is hurting trying to think about how everything is apparently backwards.

    Not something I can handle on a monday.
  14. #4634  
    @verwon
    Like the new avatar piccy...can't wait to win my 3rd Buttercup PM!
  15. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4635  
    Shoot I just want to win one so I can see what all the fuss is about
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  16. #4636  
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy182 View Post
    Shoot I just want to win one so I can see what all the fuss is about
    I've been checking ebay to see if the multiple winners have a PM 'winning ticket' listed for sale.

    I think these folks are missing out on a potential financial windfall!!!!
  17.    #4637  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Posts in OT threads don't add to your post count. Otherwise dbd would be in the millions.
  18. #4638  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I've been checking ebay to see if the multiple winners have a PM 'winning ticket' listed for sale.

    I think these folks are missing out on a potential financial windfall!!!!
    I am waiting for them to appreciate in value. Just like you don't sell a rookie card while the player is still a rookie.
  19. #4639  
    Dang its so slow today....
  20. #4640  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    @verwon
    Like the new avatar piccy...can't wait to win my 3rd Buttercup PM!
    Thank you and good luck for another win!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions