Page 223 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1231732132182192202212222232242252262272282332733237231223 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 26517
    next up... pics from the mirrors on the ceilings! ok... just voicing everyone's dreams haha

@workerb33.... dude, what kind of prisons have YOU been in? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    next up... pics from the mirrors on the ceilings! ok... just voicing everyone's dreams haha

ROFL! Ummmm...yeah, sorry, don't have those! However, I must say I do just fine with the mirrors I do have and have had no complaints....

But, as you can see, a weird theory has popped up. Must be interesting prisons, since I also have a really nice cherry wood chair, a dresser, all my own clothes, make up and the other accoutrements on my dresser!

Did I also say they charge me a good bit to be here, PLUS UTILITIES? Dang these new government systems! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Do I get a special PM for following you on twitter?
  4.    #4444  
    Full:
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...rial-here.html

Mobile:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/off-t...rial-here.html
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Do I get a special PM for following you on twitter?
    LOL... I just broke down and signed up for Twitter just so I could follow some of the HP stuff. Now I have my first follower!... who will be bored to tears

Sure.. if you want one... I'll send you one for being so lonely you felt the need to follow. LOL
    What makes me mad is that I've had this username for YEARS and some jerk stole it and used it on twitter, so I had to use another old name there. Grrrrrr
    LOL... I just broke down and signed up for Twitter just so I could follow some of the HP stuff. Now I have my first follower!... who will be bored to tears

Sure.. if you want one... I'll send you one for being so lonely you felt the need to follow. LOL
    What makes me mad is that I've had this username for YEARS and some jerk stole it and used it on twitter, so I had to use another old name there. Grrrrrr
    You just got another follower! Bet you can guess what my username is, since it's the same one I use everywhere! LOL!
    LOL... my interests and tweets (or lack there of) will prove my life is a dry sucking vacuum of despair and boredom. Where happiness goes to die and joy wilts like a green leaf on a flame. A void where the will to wake slumbers like a drunk Lindsey Lohan. Thank you for sharing.
    LOL... my interests and tweets (or lack there of) will prove my life is a dry sucking vacuum of despair and boredom. Where happiness goes to die and joy wilts like a green leaf on a flame. A void where the will to wake slumbers like a drunk Lindsey Lohan. Thank you for sharing.
    Ha ha! Great description!
    Daaaang... I'm up to 3 now... I've never been so popular. How do I bear the weight of sucking the life out of these souls? Of leaving nothing but the desire to do nothing but watch tv, or sit in an on-line forum and wait for the world to move past? I'll just tweet about it!
    Daaaang... I'm up to 3 now... I've never been so popular. How do I bear the weight of sucking the life out of these souls? Of leaving nothing but the desire to do nothing but watch tv, or sit in an on-line forum and wait for the world to move past? I'll just tweet about it!
    If all they do is spend their lives on Twitter, then they deserve it, so don't feel guilty. I sure as hell don't!
    48 more to go? <sheesh>
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I'll throw one in. now 47 to go
    member of the Evo-lution
  13.    #4453  
    This popularity's going to go to his head! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    This popularity's going to go to his head! LOL
    Huh? These guys are just counting down to the next 100 mark to get a PM from one of you two. LOL
    I'm not a very active user on twitter either, but it's great for following various news sources and personalities in tech. If you aren't yet, make sure you follow @rahulsood. He's great. And feel free to follow me @Cserfs, if you dare.
    Huh? These guys are just counting down to the next 100 mark to get a PM from one of you two. LOL
    someone already has a big head . isnt that right newman !!! lol tell it like it is !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ahhh Shane Shane Shane... if I learned anything from my 7.5 years of high school, it's that....no.. wait... I didn't learn anything.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    yeah. not even HelloNNNewman being on twitter is enough to get me to join. just counting down for the next PM
    member of the Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    yeah. not even HelloNNNewman being on twitter is enough to get me to join. just counting down for the next PM
    LOL ... that cause you have a life! I broke and joined just for the news updates from HP and stuff... I will forever refuse to join Facebook... unless my life turns and I see a double rainbow.