Page 221 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1211712112162172182192202212222232242252262312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 26517
    win
    congrats shane, im not in the mood to ltm ltm ltm anymore.
    hey .... opps i didnt means to post back to back lol i thought i missed it so i said," man"
    lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    my pre says it was me,,but it's always wrong
    At this rate, we won't have winner #45 until next year
    well that should be a deal breaker according to the rules
    No deal breaker, the rules say its cool if its accidental. The rule is there to prevent people from posting 9 times in a row in the 90's or spamming posts to try and win, not accidental double posts.
    so basically with a few to go anyone can doublepost and all they got to say is oops that was an accident and that's good?
    Yep, Its just a fun time waster game, not meant to be the pinnacle of competition. If someone says it was an accident im willing to take their word for it, its not like im losing anything by them winning.

Plus, shanes been a regular here for awhile, hes a good guy. I don't think he has any interest in breaking the rules.
    congrats shadavis
  11.    #4411  
    1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

WINNER for #4400 ---> Shadavis08

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild
    voodoochild 07:36 PM 08/28/2010 -- [Reply] [!!]
    No deal breaker, the rules say its cool if its accidental. The rule is there to prevent people from posting 9 times in a row in the 90's or spamming posts to try and win, not accidental double posts.
    now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    now?
    little late their chief
    hey voodoo i donate my win to you ! i didnt mean to double post and im not gonna be a scapegoat for someone to use later on either so it is your or no ones !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    little late their chief
    lol,thats pretty funny
  16.    #4416  
    Sorry i was late, guys.

Lotsa stuff goin' on today.

Can't stay right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey voodoo i donate my win to you ! i didnt mean to double post and im not gonna be a scapegoat for someone to use later on either so it is your or no ones !
    no man,,hey I apoligize if I came off like a a s s,,thats not what I meant. I know this is all fun and yr one of the good honest ones. I'm just a competitive s.o.b. One of my faults. You got the win and deseve it. Congrats man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I humbly accept your offer if your sure you dont want it

I'll take a scoop of babycakes if thats alright
  19.    #4419  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I'll take a scoop of babycakes if thats alright
    Babycakes, it is.
    And I see the fun has still been continuing here, all day! This thread does not disappoint!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!