Page 218 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1181682082132142152162172182192202212222232282683187181218 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 26517
    what a beautiful night for a long walk
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    what a beautiful night for a long walk
    Just be careful of those short piers!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Just be careful of those short piers!!
    very sound advice
    wow,,had to post again just to say it's been over 2 hours since last post,,that may be a record here.
    Why is it that every time I look at this thread it is either between 35-45 for a post count or just a few posts after the turn of the "100's". It's like time stopped and the thread jumps time every so often. Either that or I'm just not paying attention....I'm thinking the time thing...
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/27/2010 at 11:17 PM.
    no man,,u are right. Nothing going on for a long time,,you turn away for an hour and boom! It's almost at the hundred.
    no man,,u are right. Nothing going on for a long time,,you turn away for an hour and boom! It's almost at the hundred.
    Well, buttercup here is quite happy to be so popular!
    By the way, in that pic, you kind of remind me of:

talking about avatar pic? My head is shaved smooth as a babys **** under that hat,,lol
    talking about avatar pic? My head is shaved smooth as a babys **** under that hat,,lol
    Only one I've ever seen of you, so YES! ROFL! You need hair!!!

Seriously, just because I've got more than enough for 2 people, that's no excuse!
    I have hair,,i just choose to shave it my wife loves it that way,,so do I,lol
    I have hair,,i just choose to shave it my wife loves it that way,,so do I,lol
    Well, your the ones thay gotta deal and that's what matters!

My son's into long hair and letting his curls fall, he looks quite handsome.

Personally, on men, I like hair, but short and well kept. Have to have something to run my fingers through.
    maybe he's got a hairy **** to run your fingers through! Ok.. that gave me the willies just typing that....... sorry.

..... really really sorry ::shivvvver::
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    maybe he's got a hairy **** to run your fingers through! Ok.. that gave me the willies just typing that....... sorry.

..... really really sorry ::shivvvver::
    STOP IT! The doc didn't give me any nausea meds!
    LOL... you obviously didn't tell the doc you visit here regularly then - he would have loaded you up!
  16.    #4356  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Why is it that every time I look at this thread it is either between 35-45 for a post count or just a few posts after the turn of the "100's". It's like time stopped and the thread jumps time every so often. Either that or I'm just not paying attention....I'm thinking the time thing...
    I said this to another poster earlier....

It's just the natural ebb and flow of this particular thread.
    It's like the ocean waves and tides.

It's a piece of art (no, not a pos).

ltm ltm ltm ltm
    hmm most women despise the superfical male,,who may not give a women a shot because she may be a bit chubby or whatever. But alot of women are no different. I guess there are some women out there who juge a man for stuff like,,,lets say,his hair. I think many people who are in bad realationships may have over looked at one point in there life,a dimond in the ruff because of these superficial tendenices,both men and women.
    speaking of men and uh ummm women ..... hows it going dbd ? lol did you know i still like turtles , ltm ltm ltm lol !!??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    sorry for the spelling mistakes I just noticed. And by the way,im just being a stinker,lolol good saturday to all,and good luck.
  20.    #4360  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you know i still like turtles , ltm ltm ltm lol !!??
    That's why you got what got sent to you the other day, LOL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm.