Page 215 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1151652052102112122132142152162172182192202252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 26517
  1. #4281  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WOW-
    I'm really outta the loop.
    I'm gone three years and they opened up more places?!?

    I didn't even know that, lol, sorry.
    No worries. My first time back there since I was a kid. Last time I was in the city I went to the top of one of the WTC towers. :-|
  2. #4282  
    ooooh can i sneek in and steal one even if i havent seen you guys all day!
  3. #4283  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    ooooh can i sneek in and steal one even if i havent seen you guys all day!
    have at it!
  4.    #4284  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    No worries. My first time back there since I was a kid. Last time I was in the city I went to the top of one of the WTC towers. :-|
    Yep.
    I used to love it up there. The observation deck was on Tower Two.

    I still can't believe i have to use the word "was".
  5. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #4285  
    Are we getting close to the big rush?
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  6. #4286  
    Think I'm gonna retire after tonight. 4 wins would be enough for me....maybe.
  7. #4287  
    It's time for "The Flurry" and I have to leave work....I hope the Pre works....
  8. #4288  
    oh sorry i just interrupted a deep convo sorry guys!
  9. #4289  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yep.
    I used to love it up there. The observation deck was on Tower Two.

    I still can't believe i have to use the word "was".
    Man, I was just a little kid, but remember it like it was yesterday.
  10.    #4290  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Think I'm gonna retire after tonight. 4 wins would be enough for me....maybe.
    You can still stick around without playing to win. I haven't tried to win since i got #500.
  11. #4291  
    You know Im from jersey but live in Cali now..
    But man I REALLY miss east coast food!!!
    Im telling you it is 10 times better on the east side!!!
  12.    #4292  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    oh sorry i just interrupted a deep convo sorry guys!
    It's ok.
    You're welcome here anytime.
  13. #4293  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Junior's is in downtown Brooklyn, not Times Square.
    Times Square: Junior’s at the Crossroads of the World
    Whether you are seeing a Broadway show, touring the sights or just in need of a great stop in the heart of the city, Junior's on Broadway is the ideal location. Opened in 2006, this spectacular restaurant features outdoor dining on our patio during the summer, a full service bar, and beautiful new dining room. We like to call it a taste of Brooklyn in the heart of Manhattan.
    West 45th St. between
    Broadway and 8th Ave.
    Phone: (212) 302-2000
    Hours (EST):
    Mon–Thurs: 6:30am–12am
    Fri & Sat: 6:30am–1am
    Sun: 6:30-11pm
  14. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #4294  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    oh sorry i just interrupted a deep convo sorry guys!
    It's ok sweety.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  15.    #4295  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    You know Im from jersey but live in Cali now..
    But man I REALLY miss east coast food!!!
    Im telling you it is 10 times better on the east side!!!


    Btw,
    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

    1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

    2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

    3-
    In your acceptance "speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
  16. #4296  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You can still stick around without playing to win. I haven't tried to win since i got #500.
    I'm sure I'll be in and out.
  17. #4297  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    Times Square: Junior’s at the Crossroads of the World
    Whether you are seeing a Broadway show, touring the sights or just in need of a great stop in the heart of the city, Junior's on Broadway is the ideal location. Opened in 2006, this spectacular restaurant features outdoor dining on our patio during the summer, a full service bar, and beautiful new dining room. We like to call it a taste of Brooklyn in the heart of Manhattan.
    West 45th St. between
    Broadway and 8th Ave.
    Phone: (212) 302-2000
    Hours (EST):
    Mon–Thurs: 6:30am–12am
    Fri & Sat: 6:30am–1am
    Sun: 6:30-11pm
    Ive neever been...
    Maybe on my next trip prob going back out in october!!!!
  18. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #4298  
    So who going to get it today?
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  19. #4299  
    me

    EDIT: Thank you, thank you....

    2-time winner and I choose Buttercup!
    Last edited by rlangley21; 08/27/2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: WINNER
  20. #4300  
    me

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions