Page 208 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1081581982032042052062072082092102112122132182583087081208 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 26517
  1. #4141  
    ... I miss so much when I'm working...


    Only 1 solution...


  2. #4142  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    ... I miss so much when I'm working...


    Only 1 solution...


    But if you kill your boss and take over his position you'd have even more work.. not just because of all the work and planning needed to make the kill without getting caught.... Just sayin
  3. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #4143  
    priorities, Jonesey. Gotta know your priorities
  4. #4144  
    I've come to resent this thread for how quickly it moves, and its only when im not around. I'll be sitting at the computer for 1-2 hours watching this thread, and it'll move maybe 4 posts. Then I get off and do something for a half an hour, and it's moved several pages. Why?!?!?!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Excellent new avatar. But I wonder if Rahul Sood is a member here. He'd get a kick out of seeing it. I'm sure if he actually signed up for an account he would have used an obscure name, but I hope he sees this eventually! Well done! I wish I'd thought of that.
    I bet he does have an account here, considering that he uses homebrew, the first thing they tell you when you read the how to thread is to create an account, I doubt he would skip step one
  5. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4145  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    that line is not a quote from anything... GooGle™ (a subsidiary of §④②™
    sketch42 Productions)
    doesnt know
    I actually just searched there too (and found it) but the first result that came up was this thread. I'm not going to post the name of this show out loud only because despite having a toddler that watches all kinds of strange kids shows I have never heard of this one.


    Dinosaur Train???
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  6. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4146  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    But if you kill your boss and take over his position you'd have even more work..


    ...Narf

    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  7. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #4147  
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy182 View Post
    I actually just searched there too (and found it) but the first result that came up was this thread. I'm not going to post the name of this show out loud only because despite having a toddler that watches all kinds of strange kids shows I have never heard of this one.
    You got it. It seemed so popular looking, but apparently my kid is the only one keeping it on the air...
  8. #4148  
    I LOVED that show!
  9. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4149  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    You got it. It seemed so popular looking, but apparently my kid is the only one keeping it on the air...
    Lol, I know how you feel. My Son loves a show called Chuggington but like nobody anywhere seems to have ever heard about it. And most of my friends have young kids too.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  10. #4150  
    I have a 6-yr old....never heard of it...

    Of course, if it's not on the Disney channel, I wouldn't know anyway....

    But I know Chuggington and it's annoying title sequence....
    Last edited by rlangley21; 08/27/2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: .
  11. #4151  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Then I get off and do something for a half an hour
    careful....the mods are watching....
  12. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #4152  
    No Chuggington here...I assume that's a train show, which my son fills that void with Thomas & Friends. That song gets stuck in my head every other day.
  13. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4153  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    I have a 6-yr old....never heard of it...

    Of course, if it's not on the Disney channel, I wouldn't know anyway....

    But I know Chuggington and it's annoying title sequence....
    Man I feel you on that one... it's pretty sad when one of those shows comes on and I can sing the intro to it... and then recite half of the lines in the episode because I have seen it so many times.

    Although i'll give my son credit lately he has really started to enjoy watching the RedBull Air races... Definately not a Disney show.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  14. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #4154  
    Went and looked up Chuggington, which might as well be called "Thomas & Friends in the 21st Century" ltm
  15. Slow_S10's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    #4155  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Went and looked up Chuggington, which might as well be called "Thomas & Friends in the 21st Century" ltm
    Yeah, that's about what it is... except these trains are just painfully dumb sometimes. I mean I understand why (to help teach things) but it just drives me nuts watching it.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  16. #4156  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Went and looked up Chuggington, which might as well be called "Thomas & Friends in the 21st Century" ltm
    Just don't listen to the title sequence....the song is now stuck in my head just because we're talking about it!
  17. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #4157  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Just don't listen to the title sequence....the song is now stuck in my head just because we're talking about it!
    The web site went overboard with the Flash crap. I had to leave pretty quickly after seeing that hovering over every link made a sound...
  18. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #4158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy182 View Post
    Yeah, that's about what it is... except these trains are just painfully dumb sometimes. I mean I understand why (to help teach things) but it just drives me nuts watching it.
    The trains in Thomas are pretty dumb too. I think it's the British accents that fool us into believing otherwise...
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #4159  
    is it weird to be an adult and watch The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack?
  20.    #4160  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    is it weird to be an adult and watch The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack?
    First you eat fish from a vending machine and now this?!?



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions