Page 200 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1001501901951961971981992002012022032042052102503007001200 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 26517
  1.    #3981  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    See, be careful, I am under the protection of dbdoinit! My sweetie!
    I want a prize for kickinīus to 200 pages
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    That is just nasty.
    You sound like my wife. I spent the first half of my life in the country of Panama. Street vendors are how you ate half the time, so I don't give it a second thought. I am certain they don't have 99% of the regulations they have here in the States.
  4.    #3984  
    200 pages!

4000 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts...

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Heh heh...
    That reminds me of the time i went to this deli. You know when they have the plastic gloves on their hands, you feel better because you think they're clean workers. Ha!

Outta the corner of my eye, one day, i saw a deli worker (with gloves on, mind you) eat shredded lettuce.... STRAIGHT FROM HIS GLOVED HAND! Uugh!!
    I once stopped in a deli, back in MD, when I was still married to pick up some cold cuts and cheese. I ordered from the girl who came over to wait on me and watched as, with the gloves on and getting my food, she proceeded to use her hand to swipe her nose, several times and then scratch her !!!

She handed me the packages and I marched right up to the manager and told him! He asked if there was anything he could do to help and I said "YES, wash your hands and you go get me my meat and cheese!"

And he did, he also freaked out on her and gave me my products for free!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #3986  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    I want a prize for kickinīus to 200 pages
    I'll see what i can do.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Heh heh...
    That reminds me of the time i went to this deli. You know when they have the plastic gloves on their hands, you feel better because you think they're clean workers. Ha!

Outta the corner of my eye, one day, i saw a deli worker (with gloves on, mind you) eat shredded lettuce.... STRAIGHT FROM HIS GLOVED HAND! Uugh!!
    OMG... NY health department regulations now are,that all restaurant workers that prepare food are to wear glove. It's a shame it's not like that in other states
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    4000 is coming... and itīs all mine!

Whereīs Cleveland?
  9.    #3989  
    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

3-
    In your acceptance "speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Go for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    OMG... NY health department regulations now are,that all restaurant workers that prepare food are to wear glove. It's a shame it's not like that in other states
    Actually, from many years in food service... including being licensed in NYC to manage, health codes and such... I can say that gloves arenīt really any safer. In fact, most often they are WORSE because it gives workers- and patrons- false sense of security.
    And itīs ME for the win 4000 !!!

EDIT: You guys are throwing off my timing....
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Actually, from many years in food service... including being licensed in NYC to manage, health codes and such... I can say that gloves arenīt really any safer. In fact, most often they are WORSE because it gives workers- and patrons- false sense of security.
    Personally I vote for gloves.
    Oh yeah, I like gloves... I just mean (as these stories show) that gloves arenīt inherently better if the people arenīt trained. Gloves must be treated just like hands, touch something not clean, change gloves/wash hands. Using them correctly would actually cost a restaurant a small fortune.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Mmm...pizza for dinner tonight! No carts in the A though...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Oh yeah, I like gloves... I just mean (as these stories show) that gloves arenīt inherently better if the people arenīt trained. Gloves must be treated just like hands, touch something not clean, change gloves/wash hands. Using them correctly would actually cost a restaurant a small fortune.
    Not really I run one and it's very cheap
    Little Caesars?

Wait, thatīs not pizza :thumbsdown:
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Random attempt to win from my phone...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Mmm...pizza for dinner tonight! No carts in the A though...
    Can I have some?

Hungry!
    I win!

maybe?