Page 197 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 971471871921931941951961971981992002012022072472976971197 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 26517
  1.    #3921  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I feel so bless-ed!! Winning on only my 2nd day in the thread!
    Yep, you said you were gona win right away and you pretty much did.

    You meant business.
  2. #3922  
    I canīt believe I missed so much... turn my back and itīs nearly 4000 posts!

    Does everyone realize that this thread is still not yet a month old?

  3.    #3923  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    For all of you wanting to win on this thread, it was only after winning a special PM from Pogeypre on that other dbdoinit thread that I was able to win here. I think Pogey is the key to all of it.

    Maybe we should start a 6 degrees of Pogey thread? db - you on this?
    Ltm ltm, go for it.
  4.    #3924  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    I canīt believe I missed so much... turn my back and itīs nearly 4000 posts!

    Does everyone realize that this thread is still not yet a month old?

    [IMG]
    I wonder if Pogey can find out for us what was the quickest growing thread here at Pre|C.

    Is it this? (Or General Pre Complaints, lol lol.)
  5. #3925  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yep, you said you were gona win right away and you pretty much did.

    You meant business.
    Yep...innit to winnit!
    But now I can kick back and watch the frenzy!!
  6.    #3926  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yep, you said you were gona win right away and you pretty much did.

    You meant business.
    *gonna
  7. #3927  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I wonder if Pogey can find out for us what was the quickest growing thread here at Pre|C.

    Is it this? (Or General Pre Complaints, lol lol.)
    This is the fastest, but no where near the most views or replies.

    Current high on replies is 20877... lol. I am thinking of starting up that thread again. I will create a poll....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  8. #3928  
    OH, I forgot the Russian fable, re: stepping in crap...

    A farmer comes across a little bird in the snow, frozen solid. Not knowing if it was dead or alive, he wonders how to thaw it... then spies a fresh cow pie, and stick it in. Later the bird thaws, and is greatly shocked to find itself up to itīs beak in manure. The bird begins chirping like crazy, calling for help. A nearby cat hears it, comes over... and finds a warm meal.

    The moral is threefold:
    1. Not everyone who sticks you in crap is your enemy.
    2. Not everyone who gets you out of crap is your friend.
    3. When you find yourself in crap up to your neck, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

  9.    #3929  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    This is the fastest
    Quote Originally Posted by .
    but no where near the most views
    Quote Originally Posted by .
    or replies.







    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    This is the fastest
  10. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #3930  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    OH, I forgot the Russian fable, re: stepping in crap...

    A farmer comes across a little bird in the snow, frozen solid. Not knowing if it was dead or alive, he wonders how to thaw it... then spies a fresh cow pie, and stick it in. Later the bird thaws, and is greatly shocked to find itself up to itīs beak in manure. The bird begins chirping like crazy, calling for help. A nearby cat hears it, comes over... and finds a warm meal.

    The moral is threefold:
    1. Not everyone who sticks you in crap is your enemy.
    2. Not everyone who gets you out of crap is your friend.
    3. When you find yourself in crap up to your neck, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

    I think they forgot a moral:

    4. A free warm meal can be crappy.
  11. #3931  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    For all of you wanting to win on this thread, it was only after winning a special PM from Pogeypre on that other dbdoinit thread that I was able to win here. I think Pogey is the key to all of it.

    Maybe we should start a 6 degrees of Pogey thread? db - you on this?
    You must be getting special attention...I was the first one to post and still haven't received any PM goodness. DOH!!!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  12. #3932  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    You must be getting special attention...I was the first one to post and still haven't received any PM goodness. DOH!!!
    Overeager. The ladies donīt respond to that.




    Pancakes, on the other hand...


  13. #3933  
    hmmm do we get a choice of which one we want a pm from? Any pics? Hehe
  14.    #3934  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Overeager. The ladies donīt respond to that.




    Pancakes, on the other hand...





    ltm ltm ltm ltm
  15.    #3935  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    hmmm do we get a choice of which one we want a pm from? Any pics? Hehe
    Yes, as a matter of fact, it's Rule #3:

    3- In your acceptance "speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
  16. #3936  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    hmmm do we get a choice of which one we want a pm from? Any pics? Hehe
    Dang...look at this...trying to pry information out from the folks that got PM'ed in a sneaky way. SHAME ON YOU! Only 60 more posts and you could find out for yourself.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  17. #3937  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Dang...look at this...trying to pry information out from the folks that got PM'ed in a sneaky way. SHAME ON YOU! Only 60 more posts and you could find out for yourself.
    62 I believe is the correct count...
  18. #3938  
    So did I win anything yet?
  19.    #3939  
    Thank you, DJ.

    Switchedgear, you were the very first reply to this thread, lol.

    You should already know that the winners are sworn to secrecy.
  20.    #3940  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So did I win anything yet?
    Hey Garrett, stick around this time!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions