Page 18 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328681185181018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    night shift, brotha
    good job! Blaize will be impressed with your vast store of useless knowledge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Well...you guys are almost half way to 400, but I'm kinda peeved that you ruined my Gerard Butler moment.
    an angry Blaize is a fearful an.d dangerous thing... :-O
  3.    #343  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    an angry Blaize is a fearful an.d dangerous thing... :-O
    Any woman is.

(Speaking of that, guess where i am.)
    So what is this thread for exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Any woman is.

(Speaking of that, guess where i am.)
    let me guess: it's in the living room, it's a bit lumpy, and you can find cheetos and hanges in it
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    change*

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
  7.    #347  
    let me guess: it's in the living room, it's a bit lumpy, and you can find cheetos and hanges in it
  8.    #348  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Hey, i just noticed your new location.

Well maybe you'll find enough cheetos to feed you the dinner she's gonna stop making ya

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah that http://forums.precentral.net/members/maestro1.html , maestro guy jacked everything up just because he didnt win lol , the forum has done that jump backwards one spot every 100th jump and the first two times no one deleted anything i would bet. but then im always the trustful type too so...... Maestro your banned for messing with the post count !!!

You should probably get your facts straight before you go on here and start making accusations, being a forum leader and all.

First of all, I really don't care about this contest, and when I put up a post (yowzerz) it said #300 on it, then after a minute or so, my number went down to #299, and everyone above me went down 1 number (ie 301--->300).

I stated that someone has deleted a previous post of theirs wich made everyones posts go down by 1 number. After I made that statement I went ahead and deleted one of my posts to prove my point thus taking me from #299----->#298.

So I didnt mess anything up, when i deleted my post it was nearly 5 minutes after the #300 was reached. I would have no motive to delete any posts unless I was above #300, not at it or below it.

So please don't go around calling me out and making bull**** false accusations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    You should probably get your facts straight before you go on here and start making accusations, being a forum leader and all.

First of all, I really don't care about this contest, and when I put up a post (yowzerz) it said #300 on it, then after a minute or so, my number went down to #299, and everyone above me went down 1 number (ie 301--->300).

I stated that someone has deleted a previous post of theirs wich made everyones posts go down by 1 number. After I made that statement I went ahead and deleted one of my posts to prove my point thus taking me from #299----->#298.

So I didnt mess anything up, when i deleted my post it was nearly 5 minutes after the #300 was reached. I would have no motive to delete any posts unless I was above #300, not at it or below it.

So please don't go around calling me out and making bull**** false accusations.

You's a-lian

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
  12.    #352  
    Actually, Maestro1's saying it exactly the way it happened. I was right there and i saw it.

At first glance, after the fact, it may look different. But even now, if you read the posts very carefully and try to put yourself there mentally, you'll see that Maestro really isn't lying.

I think it just seemed that way to Shane because he wasn't there when it happened. When he read it quickly (Shane IS a busy guy, you know) - he saw Maestro's name in the thick of it, so he automatically thought Maestro was the one screwing it up.

@Shane:
    Is that how you were thinking?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 08/05/2010 at 03:59 AM.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Yeah I think Maestro1 is right. I started out at #304, which prompted my 'way late' post. By the time Maestro did his educational (at least educational to me) post, I was already down to #301. I know we should be playing fair, but is there no way for a mod to prevent deletes other than a mod doing the deletes? I assume that'd have to be set for the whole site, or could it be done for one thread?
  14.    #354  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I know we should be playing fair, but is there no way for a mod to prevent deletes other than a mod doing the deletes? I assume that'd have to be set for the whole site, or could it be done for one thread?
    Nice idea, but i'm sure that would be way at the bottom of ANY mod's priority list, lol.
    Sorry guys, but anyone can delete their own posts...please don't do that on this thread; it ruins the fun. Thanks.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  16.    #356  
    Well maybe you'll find enough cheetos to feed you the dinner she's gonna stop making ya
    The strange thing is, she cooks more for me when she's angry at me, which kinda makes me nervous.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Nice idea, but i'm sure that would be way at the bottom of ANY mod's priority list, lol.
    I figured as much. It was weird to see it happen though. Most forums I frequent, if you delete a post, there's this nice placeholder post that says you (or a mod) deleted it. I guess it should have dawned on me when you're in other threads and someone references a helpful post, and the number is almost never quite right...
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    everytime i try sending a pm, it doesnt show up in sent items folder.

also, cheaters never prosper.
    I refuse to take part in this thread.

wait..........nevermind
    my participation in the remainder of this thread is under protest to the USTFMTSC (US Tech Forums and Matress Tag Security Council)