Page 147 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 47971371421431441451461471481491501511521571972476471147 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 26517
    LoL ... that would be a pretty Looong List LoL
  2.    #2922  
    Yeah, i've been trying to give Blaize time to catch up , but none of us have heard a peep from her for quite awhile now.

Not even anything in the thread.

This isn't like her.
    I'm waiting on her before i announce any changes. I'm trying to be as fair to her as possible because i know this whole thing got a lot bigger than she thought it would.
    (No jokes on that one, please. )
    Yeah, this thread kinda took the OT, slapped it in the face, and told it to take a seat.

The other guys was really, really funny btw. Highly enjoyed it
    this thread looks like it may end up in dbd's Thread Kill Pile

o wait , Workerb33 didnt start this thread... move along people nothin to see here

and Now back to our regularly scheduled programming .... Up Next Workerb33 Replies
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Just came back from seeing The Other Guys. It was pretty funny, definitely didn't feel like we wasted our money.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    this thread looks like it may end up in dbd's Thread Kill Pile

o wait , Workerb33 didnt start this thread... move along people nothin to see here

and Now back to our regularly scheduled programming .... Up Next Workerb33 Replies
    workerb33 replies:
    cross posting in threads is a problem. Don't make me come over there...
    just trying to get this thread back on track... we need to hit 4000 posts before Tuesday come one come all ....
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    just trying to get this thread back on track... we need to hit 4000 posts before Tuesday come one come all ....
    that's a great way to chase blaize off for good...
    Last edited by Workerb33; 08/22/2010 at 05:28 PM.
    That would be a lot more pms than I think one person could handle. HAHA did you see what I did there, pms...get it!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    That would be a lot more pms than I think one person could handle. HAHA did you see what I did there, pms...get it!!!!
    that's why I think the PM needs to come from someone else now. Would you guys keep competing if the next dozen winners got a special PM from dbd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    You guys are all Beasts! And slightly insane (but I mean that in a good way). Over 1300 posts? Wow.
    well this is where i think she got nervous... sorry Blaize... I wasnt even here for the first 2200 posts or so...

also in regard to

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    According to the Internets... this is Mistress Blaize:

Mistress Blaize Page

I don't think it's the same person though.. LOL
    but isnt the internet always right??
    lol i was thinking the same ... but this thread would hit kill pile in No time .... no offense dbd but you are not of the female persuasion...

so on that note.. i say we look for volunteers .... while blaize has time to recover
    I would volunteer to send out some special secret PM's, but I doubt there is much demand for that ltm ltm
    Sketch, I feel like you and I have been running the boards today. Since when did everyone else get too cool for P|C ?
    since Blaize left and dbd is on the trail...
    alas i too will be signing off for the night as husbandly duties call..

taking out the trash... changing diapers and other fun things... in No particular order
    Last edited by sketch42; 08/22/2010 at 06:17 PM.
    I just saw some tumble weeds pass in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    You guys are all Beasts! And slightly insane (but I mean that in a good way). Over 1300 posts? Wow.
    Blaize had one more post after this and thats it she stopped posting completely after the 11th so something must have happened in her family life or something like that . i sincerely hope shes ok .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    No worries! The special PMs are now in other hands!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Sweet.... I hope you are referring to yourself