Page 141 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 41911311361371381391401411421431441451461511912416411141 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 26517
  1. #2801  
    Kapoooow!!!
  2. #2802  
    WOOT!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  3. #2803  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    WOOT!
  4. #2804  
    Man I cant believe how long that took!!! we were sooo slow on that one! i ddnt even want to read the rope joke, i thought Id miss it!
    On a side note bc all I do is hang out in the OT forums I dont have enough posts to create my own off topic thread and I cant release my "ALERT: It's coming" thread to alert all P|C'ers that were nearing 100!!! so if anyone would like the momentum to pick up and really drive Blaize crazy then feel free to create it!
  5.    #2805  
    WINNER for #2800 ---> DJeremyC

    Congrats DJeremyC!
  6.    #2806  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    Man I cant believe how long that took!!! we were sooo slow on that one! i ddnt even want to read the rope joke, i thought Id miss it!
    On a side note bc all I do is hang out in the OT forums I dont have enough posts to create my own off topic thread and I cant release my "ALERT: It's coming" thread to alert all P|C'ers that were nearing 100!!! so if anyone would like the momentum to pick up and really drive Blaize crazy then feel free to create it!
    LoL, good idea.

    I'll let one of you guys do that.
  7. #2807  
    Disassemble Number Johnny 5
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  8. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #2808  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LoL, good idea.

    I'll let one of you guys do that.
    also include push notification, in case I don't have the forums open.
  9.    #2809  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    also include push notification, in case I don't have the forums open.
    WHAT?!?!

    There are times you don't have the forum open??
  10. #2810  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WHAT?!?!

    There are times you don't have the forum open??
    how did he ever win without having the forum open... ????
  11. #2811  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    WOOT!
    Speaking of Woot, the woot-off is still going on at woot.com

    It's been a marathon of epic proportions.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  12. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #2812  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WHAT?!?!

    There are times you don't have the forum open??
    it's not easy to keep it open AND hold the ladder at the same time. ltm ltm
  13. #2813  
    Watch out for that manhole.

    Manhole.. there's a funny word. I don't think I like it.
  14. #2814  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    Man I cant believe how long that took!!! we were sooo slow on that one! i ddnt even want to read the rope joke, i thought Id miss it!
    On a side note bc all I do is hang out in the OT forums I dont have enough posts to create my own off topic thread and I cant release my "ALERT: It's coming" thread to alert all P|C'ers that were nearing 100!!! so if anyone would like the momentum to pick up and really drive Blaize crazy then feel free to create it!
    i highly doubt many people at subscribe to that thread simply for the fact why wait for the alert when i g can hangout in the thread itself
  15. #2815  
    this is the longest dbd thread
  16. #2816  
    Scary, isn't it. Who knows why flies like pooooo?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  17.    #2817  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Scary, isn't it. Who knows why flies like pooooo?
    Hey.
    I heard that.




  18. #2818  
    do worms ever yawn?
  19.    #2819  
    Ltm ltm, do dogs or cats get headaches?
  20. #2820  
    Do camels think people stink?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions