Page 1326 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 326826122612761316132113221323132413251326
Results 26,501 to 26,517 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yupper... the ol' thread's got a lot of miles on her <kicks tire>. Looks like we may have to pull 'er into the garage and retire her permanent like. Doesn't matter to us folk... the odometer rolled once and she got left by the side of the road after a ticket. Tow truck's been called to drag it away I figure.... Folks better get any belongings outa the glovebox and trunk beforehand. There's no lost 'n found or kiddie tantrums to have where she's goin...
    Editing a tough sounding pre2 just makes it a lot less tough.
    huh??
    Hi! Happy New Year (a little early)
    yeah Merry New Year !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    later
    by ! lol ltm ltm ltm lol j/k
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    huh??
    I was sort of thinking exactly the same thing (but about your post that he quoted instead).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    onward ...
    Just rambling thoughts late at night... speaking of which:

Jack Handy - Deep Thoughts
    "Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see."
    Another Deep Thought by Jack Handy:

"I'm not afraid of insects taking over the world, and you know why? It would take about a billion ants just to AIM a gun at me, let alone fire it. And you know what I'm doing while they're aiming it at me? I just sort of slip off to the side, and then suddenly run up and kick the gun out of their hands."
    "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
    ok ok dont go off the deep end newman !! lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
    Jack handy I love it!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    LOL... too much deepness?
    @HelloNNNewman,
    You caused a small laugh in me
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/31/2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Please do not bring up issues with other members.
    my favorite is:

The pentagon wants money for more nuclear weapons. I'm against it until they get more use out of the ones they already have.
    My friends, it saddens me this day to proclaim an end to "The Thread". Born 07/30/2010, 04:02 PM, it has seen good times and bad. Some happy times I remember are the "hidden" references to a Speedy, and Happy person, and the many times I perused Google Images for something that fit or didn't fit the occasion.

Then there were the dark days where "The Thread" was closed.... no one knew where to go or what to do. Wandering people created odd threads as a refuge from the dispair. Those were truely dark days. Call it the "LOOT Dark Ages".

Then as suddenly as they began, the dark days were drowned in the glorious light of rebirth and a desire to make "The Thread" the most replied to in Pre|Central and TreoCentral history. Those were the days where llamas and lions could lie down together and people could quote Back to the Future unabated.

You are selling a subscription to the Saturday Evening Post.... ah memories....

Well it had a wonderful life and there is no doubt that many will try to copy and immitate its glorious past, but no one will ever recreate "The Thread".

So it is with profound saddness that I call the T.O.D.

December 31, 2010 7:21 PM Hotlanta Time
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com