Page 1322 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 3228221222127213121317131813191320132113221323132413251326 LastLast
Results 26,421 to 26,440 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I don't want to swap out boards to get it working.. from what I understand it would ruin the ability to update in the future and having my profile transfer isn't guaranteed. I'll wait for the next device... and wait.. and wait... LOL But I'm in no hurry just yet.
    +1

As long as my Pre minus keeps humming along, I can wait.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    If mine breaks, I'll try something else out until the new stuff hits. Otherwise, I'll just remember that it's just a phone.
    Shadavis, vza, and riona, you guys have an email address that I could contact you at?
    @ Garrett --- my p/c name at gmail
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Does ebag33's GPS fix work?
    Don't know. I haven't finished yet. Hit some issues, putting it off till another day.
    Ill tell ya what, those things are a pain in the **** to put on. Worth the eight bucks for me to have best buy do it. They did it for my pre, and most recently a young girl at best buy did such a great job putting one on evo that you barely know its there.I dont get it,I could try 100 times in a row and you would always see air bubbles,I was impressed with her and who ever else can install them things with not one bubble.

Sent using taptalk.
    I'm sure if you do it a hundred times you get good at it. They aren't fun at all to put on, but worth it when it's done well
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Ill tell ya what, those things are a pain in the **** to put on. Worth the eight bucks for me to have best buy do it. They did it for my pre, and most recently a young girl at best buy did such a great job putting one on evo that you barely know its there.I dont get it,I could try 100 times in a row and you would always see air bubbles,I was impressed with her and who ever else can install them things with not one bubble.

Sent using taptalk.
    the first one i bought was the zagg invisa shield lol and that was a plain pain in the rear and after that i went with that phantom skins which are easier by far lol so i figured if i can do the zagg i can do any skin i want to do myself and now that i have the phantom skin i wont use anything else ... ever !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I've always wondered if my PhantomSkinz caused the crack on my last device. When these things dry and tighten up, do they have the ability to stress weak areas? I wonder how many people who've ever had cracked devices had skins of some sort on them. I haven't put my new skinz on yet just because I've got a light crack on one edge I don't want to strain.
    i am pretty sure they dont shrink up newman lol your not supposed to stretch them when you install them . im pretty certain of this .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Shadavis, vza, and riona, you guys have an email address that I could contact you at?
    I guess I shouldn't post it here so I'll PM you
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I guess I shouldn't post it here so I'll PM you
    im not scared lol its my spam email lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Hmmm...decisions, decisions. This is what was in my Christmas Treat bag in my stocking. I can't decide which to eat first!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mmmm... Twix or the Hershey's bar.
    kit kat ! by far !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I decided to pick on my own after I posted that pic...first I tried the Peanut M&M's - I still like the plain ones better. Then I had a Twix - still as good as ever. Then I tried one of the Cookies & Cream Hershey bars...I'd never had one before and after trying it, I figured out why. I love cookies & cream ice cream, but it just wasn't 'right' as a chocolate bar.
    Dangit... now I'm craving a treat and I don't have anything here. Ahhhh... I'm not going to the store.... I'm not going to the store...
    there I go, being an Enabler again...sorry for tempting you!
    LOL... I'm not kidding. I'm sitting here thinking of Oreo cookies now for some reason!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I'm not kidding. I'm sitting here thinking of Oreo cookies now for some reason!
    It's a tradition at my friend's house that she has to make her Oreo pie stuff every Thanksgiving and Christmas...and probably other holidays too. It's not really pie tho...just a layer of broken up Oreos, then a thick layer of chocolate pudding, then a layer of Dream Whip and then more Oreos crumbled on top of that.

It's uusally gone in minutes when she brings it to family gatherings! I actually managed to snatch some this year.