Gimme a break, this ain't kindergarten ya know
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I know this is really an 'On Topic' question, but has anyone here bought a screen protector for their Pre? I'm looking for a decent brand to pick up...

I never took off the factor cover thing, but it's finally starting to curl a bit at the edges, so it's time for me to get a REAL screen protector.
    PhantomSkinz are great. I've tried a few out and these are the ones that fit the best, clear as a bell, and don't take away from touchscreen response.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Gimme a break, this ain't kindergarten ya know
    I don't understand where this comment came from Who's acting like it's kindergarten?
    I don't understand where this comment came from Who's acting like it's kindergarten?
    I said I was donating my win to "The UN-something-SOMETHING dbd" and I heard some crying in the background, little feet running, and my post was GONE

Those darn little ewoks...
    Messages from dbd:

"Tell her(Riona) I said this isn't what I had up my sleeve. Tell GFN thanks and tell irateb thanks for thanking him."

"Ask Newman to email me at this address." (The address I posted in my 'He Shall Return!' thread)

"Actually, to make it easier for you, just copy/paste this and post it there, lol ltm ltm ltm.

Don't worry, everybody, I'm still alive! lol lol lol "

lol dbd
    I bet he'll be going into withdrawal from LOOT soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    PhantomSkinz are great. I've tried a few out and these are the ones that fit the best, clear as a bell, and don't take away from touchscreen response.
    I just bought a PhantomSkins screen protector...and I even managed to find a coupon code to save 30%, so 2 screen protectors only cost me $6.96! Not even a shipping charge since I didn't expedite it.

I'll let you know how the installation process goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    ...Those darn little ewoks...
    Worst... idea... evar. (behind Jar Jar Binks)
    I just bought a PhantomSkins screen protector...and I even managed to find a coupon code to save 30%, so 2 screen protectors only cost me $6.96! Not even a shipping charge since I didn't expedite it.

I'll let you know how the installation process goes.
    When I first installed mine, I posted some suggestions for installing that help make sure you get the best result.
    When I first installed mine, I posted some suggestions for installing that help make sure you get the best result.
    Did you post them here or on the Skinz site?
    Yay... I found the post (I hate the 'search' system here)... Here's what I wrote to help with the install process. (At least it hopefully helps)

Basically just follow the site's directions for the skins, but my way of making sure you don't get any dirt or oils on the device while installing.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2469317
    take your time ...... as be patient and keep fingers wet and makes sure you start out by cleaning the entire area around where your going to put the skin on ..... oh and be patient !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My daughters boyfriend just got a hell of a deal. My pre, which when I took skins off, it looked brand new, could not believe it. Touch stone back, original back, touch stone dock,usb cable, pre vertical leather pouch, brand new hard case with ts cut out in back, extra battery, all for fifty bucks. Man he made out.

Sent using taptalk.
    O I forgot original orange pouch,lol.

Sent using taptalk.
    Iona get a Pre 2. Gorilla Glazzzzz... What protector?
    If they had the Pre 2 for CDMA networks, I'd grab one
    If they had the Pre 2 for CDMA networks, I'd grab one
    Go talk to pastorrich
    what could pastor rich do about it ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I don't want to swap out boards to get it working.. from what I understand it would ruin the ability to update in the future and having my profile transfer isn't guaranteed. I'll wait for the next device... and wait.. and wait... LOL But I'm in no hurry just yet.
    im with you on that one newman !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη