Page 1319 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 31981912191269130913141315131613171318131913201321132213231324 ... LastLast
Results 26,361 to 26,380 of 26517
  1. #26361  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I think, if dbd is on forced hiatus, I am also going to have to take one, until his return.
    It's part of the moderator initiation... Like haizing.. If you will





    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. #26362  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    zmann, your message inbox has exceeded its storage limit!!!

    and yes, why is dbd on time out?
    What have you done to him woman!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #26363  
    Really, wow.ok

    Sent using taptalk.
  4. #26364  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Really, wow.ok

    Sent using taptalk.
    I dunno.. But I'm sure there is good reason for it..

    When dbd comes back we'll find out

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #26365  
    Good night.
  6. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #26366  
    Good morning.
  7. #26367  
    Good afternoon.
  8. #26368  
    Good Day
  9. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #26369  
    G'day!
  10. #26370  
    Good Night!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #26371  
    and have a pleasant tomorrow

    anyone think that all of this EVO popcockery may be the reason for the thread still being slow?
    Last edited by Erckul; 12/29/2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: added more mind numbing thoughts
  12. #26372  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    not permanent.... a time out (but there's no wording for that up there)
    So he's on a temporary RUSH?

    Just picked up a Pre 2. What a dumb looking phone.
  13. #26373  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    and have a pleasant tomorrow
    For while today may be gone.. Tomorow has just begun!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #26374  
    Rules time

    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has led to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

    Rules and Regulations –

    - Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.


    - Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.


    - Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.


    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

    - If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

    - If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

    - If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

    - In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

    - REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.




    [b][color="blue"]THE WINNERS, SO FAR - AT FIRST POST


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #26375  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I think, if dbd is on forced hiatus, I am also going to have to take one, until his return.
    I think he would prefer that you raise some hell (in his honor) during his absense.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  16. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #26376  
    Hacking my Pre2 now.
  17. #26377  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I think he would prefer that you raise some hell (in his honor) during his absense.
    But then she'd get banned too lol. You need to be very careful what you say and do here at PC...
  18. #26378  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    But then she'd get banned too lol. You need to be very careful what you say and do here at PC...
    Yup... because we are all mean ogres. and it should be 'anything goes' around here. LOL
  19. #26379  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    and it should be 'anything goes' around here. LOL
    It's hardly "anything goes" around here lately...
  20. #26380  
    Garrett... nothing has changed - same forum guidelines in place. It's more that tensions are high because of no new equipment, aging devices dying in the meantime, and no leaks out of HP. People are overly antsy and touchy perhaps? Between that stuff and the site getting tweaked in areas, it's been like poking a badger with a stick around here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions